Next time you want to root for the Giants

I will let it slide, any team that can make the pats look like a joke and ruin their "perfect season" by beating them in the only game that really mattered is no enemy of mine anymore

I'm with you. If I need to feel better after looking at that photo, I just look at THIS ONE.

Bonus: the article accompanying the photo is classic.

Ah well, big deal...It's not breaking news that Norwood missed the kick. If the Bills ever won something, I'm not sure we'd be the most gracious winners...

My buddy (a Mets fan) has a grey Boston away jersey with #6 on the back, BUCKNER. He wears it to Shea all the time and gets a lot of laughs and high fives and gets on the Jumbotron constantly.

Sports is all in good fun, and when someone's error results in your team winning a championship, well, I guess you celebrate it. I wouldn't know... :thumbsup:

I was at the Bills-49ers game in San Fran in 2004...The Niners were terrible, and the Bills were about to win their 6th in a row to put themselves in playoff position...The Bills DESTROYED San Francisco that day...It was a drizzly, miserable day for the last home game in a lost season for the Niner fans...The place was half-full as it was, and most of those were Bills fans...But walking in the hallway in the 3rd quarter, I had a Bills shirt on, and some guy yelled, "Nice kick Norwood!" I just chuckled...I was in another team's stadium wearing the away team's gear, and nobody said a PEEP to me for 3 quarters...Until some random guy yelled down the hallway about a 13-year old event that his team wasn't even a part of. Norwood is a defining feature of the Bills legacy. I wish it wasn't so, but what can you do but try to laugh. For me, it's funny when you're beating the 49ers by 25 points and their fans are yelling about Norwood.