Lynch To Plead Guilty on Friday

dgr81

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have been this: Clark and others have said that...Lynch would have been charged with leaving the scene of a personal-injury accident, a Class A misdemeanor.

Oh, well...he's rich, famous and has a bigtime lawyer. :D

Those of us who are disgusted with Lynch will remain disgusted, and those of you who have remained Lynch fans throughout will continue to be Lynch fans. And that's that.

It's incredibly reasonable to be "disgusted" with a young guy who didn't realize he hit someone, and then upon discovering he did relied upon the advice of his lawyer.

Yeah -- what a creep. :rolleyes:

Law enforcement officials have said that it was dark and raining, that the victim was wearing dark clothing, that the driver may have been distracted by another woman in front of the victim and that the driver did not try to hide the vehicle, which later was found in Lynch’s Hamburg driveway.

Sources also have said that both Lynch and his passenger, Bills rookie wide receiver Steve Johnson, have claimed they didn’t know their vehicle had struck anyone.

Well, there is a chance he didn't know he hit her - I wasn't there...

I know of other hit & run cases where the person didn't realize they hit someone... but, with 3 other people in the car, I'm pretty sure someone would have realized it...

As far as being impaired is concerned, it's 3am on a Saturday night in the Nightclub district... very few people driving at that time of night are not impaired or distracted in my experience... I've been lucky a lot of times... Enough that I've stopped going out and only drink at home...

I still have respect for ML... but, if there was enough damage to his vehicle for the police to have found something at the scene and been able to ID the vehicle... it's hard to think a person couldn't realize they hit "something"... unless they were impaired or distracted... :D

I'm not trying to be mean... I just find it hard to believe a person wouldn't realize they hit something... even if it was a block or two later... and the "mature" thing to do would be turn back and check it out...

I think everyone deserves a second chance, sometimes even a third chance depending on circumstances. So, as long as Marshawn takes care of his mistake he deserves his second chance like anyone else. I won't hold it against him... but, if he continues to hide behind a lawyer and doesn't deal with it, then I'd be disappointed in him... I'm trying to be reasonable... but it's hard to root for someone you don't respect as a person.

At this point, I'm sort of in a holding pattern, waiting to see how he'll respond and take care of business. I don't want him getting taken to the cleaners by the victim either... he's responsible for her medical bills, and perhaps a small amount of pain and suffering... but it doesn't sound like she was seriously injured - meaning no long term health impact.

Steve Johnson was the only other person in the car. I stopped reading after you said 3 people were in it. Please read up on the case before you comment.

You people are pretty retarded at times. How the hell do you get off discarding that he did not know he hit the woman? Hell, he is pleading guilty to the charge you get for not knowing you hit someone, and the very people prosecuting him say it was possible that he didn't see her.

People need to give Marshawn the benefit of the doubt. It looks like he is going to say he had no idea he hit someone. Based upon the evidence given in that article and if it is true then it supports that statement. Should Marshawn be considered inhuman because he had no idea someone was injured by his car?

Is Marshawn considered a bad person that after the police showed up and impounded his car for evidence that he called a lawyer?

Is Marshawn considered a bad person because he followed his lawyer's advice?

There is something called the Miranda Rights. You all might want to consider going back to High School if you don't understand these.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_warning

I have withheld my opinion on this thoughout but it is nearing its conclusion......

- I dont know what actually happened that night....and probably NEVER WILL

- I am still a ML fan.....and will be until the day he is no longer a gill.....but I do hope there was a lesson learned to at the very least be more careful.

- I dont hold it against him that he didn't come right out and talk......

- I hope that the lady who was hit will be alright....and Lynch should pay some sort of settlement to her because she was hit by his car to say the least

- Hopefully this can now be put behind everyone and move on........

You people are pretty retarded at times. How the hell do you get off discarding that he did not know he hit the woman? Hell, he is pleading guilty to the charge you get for not knowing you hit someone, and the very people prosecuting him say it was possible that he didn't see her.

No. He is pleading down to a charge of not being careful enough in avoiding hitting someone. Look, if you personally choose to believe the fact that he honestly had no idea that he ran the girl over that's your business, but you certainly should shut up about telling others what they are allowed to believe.

No. He is pleading down to a charge of not being careful enough in avoiding hitting someone. Look, if you personally choose to believe the fact that he honestly had no idea that he ran the girl over that's your business, but you certainly should shut up about telling others what they are allowed to believe.

I like that we can disregard whatever we want and choose to believe whatever we want.

I choose to believe that Kit from Knight Rider was controlling his car.

Did you not read the article? Law Enforcement clearly states its very possible he didn't know he hit her. I would love to see your expertise on this matter, as you do not have any where near the experience that these officers have. That exact charge he is pleading to is used in cases where the driver did not know he hit someone.

Law enforcement officials have said that it was dark and raining, that the victim was wearing dark clothing, that the driver may have been distracted by another woman in front of the victim and that the driver did not try to hide the vehicle, which later was found in Lynch’s Hamburg driveway.

Sounds like good advice. Maybe you should follow it.

Wow. I didnt know that. Did she survive? Getting run over by a car is generally fatal.

Did you not read the article? Law Enforcement clearly states its very possible he didn't know he hit her. I would love to see your expertise on this matter, as you do not have any where near the experience that these officers have. That exact charge he is pleading to is used in cases where the driver did not know he hit someone.

Yes, it is possible that a lot of things in this world happen or don't happen. He pleaded DOWN to a charge that doesn't force him to admit he knew he hit her, the DA accepted it rather than drag this out for another year, and now we move along. I've been busted for speeding before, hired a lawyer who was able to get me off with just court costs but no conviction or record of my speeding on my license, and that was the end of that. Does that mean I wasn't actually speeding? You decide for yourself.

So, let's return to you shutting up about telling other people how they must think...it's a very bad habit.

Yes, it is possible that a lot of things in this world happen or don't happen. He pleaded DOWN to a charge that doesn't force him to admit he knew he hit her, the DA accepted it rather than drag this out for another year, and now we move along. I've been busted for speeding before, hired a lawyer who was able to get me off with just court costs but no conviction or record of my speeding on my license, and that was the end of that. Does that mean I wasn't actually speeding? You decide for yourself.

So, let's return to you shutting up about telling other people how they must think...it's a very bad habit.

I never told you how to think. I asked you how you can deny that there is a strong possibility that he didn't see her.