Hypothetical Question....

in a sacred temple with weapons galore, AND they were firing upon Muslims, how long would it take Islamic Fundamentalists to level said Temple, if they did have the needed firepower? About 5 seconds?

My point?

I am hoping to see this oh so holy mosque vaporized. I am way more partial to this scenario than seeing coalition forces injured and or killed by these animals.

in a sacred temple with weapons galore, AND they were firing upon Muslims, how long would it take Islamic Fundamentalists to level said Temple, if they did have the needed firepower? About 5 seconds?

My point?

I am hoping to see this oh so holy mosque vaporized. I am way more partial to this scenario than seeing coalition forces injured and or killed by these animals.

5138[/snapback]

You're right, it would take about 5 seconds for the animals to make the decision. Of course, we aren't animals and we need to respect the beliefs of other people. Many Americans are Mulslim, and destroying that shrine would be a disservice to their faith.

We are doing the right thing by not destroying their sacred place. We're better than they are, and therefore we should act that way.

My point?

5138[/snapback]

And how long would it take you to rant about the criminal and inhuman actions of said Islamic Fundametalists? About 5 seconds?

But turnabout's fair play. Sure.

You're right, it would take about 5 seconds for the animals to make the decision. Of course, we aren't animals and we need to respect the beliefs of other people. Many Americans are Mulslim, and destroying that shrine would be a disservice to their faith.

We are doing the right thing by not destroying their sacred place. We're better than they are, and therefore we should act that way.

5142[/snapback]

The people doing a disservice to the Muslim faith are the cretins that descecrate a supposed holy shrine by entering it with weapons and an intent to kill others.

There has been a lack of outrage about this from Islamics, wouldn't you say?

The people doing a disservice to the Muslim faith are the cretins that descecrate a supposed holy shrine by entering it with weapons and an intent to kill others.

5152[/snapback]

I agree with this statement but not the first (Todd said it best).

And how long would it take you to rant about the criminal and inhuman actions of said Islamic Fundametalists?  About 5 seconds? 

But turnabout's fair play.  Sure.

5145[/snapback]

I would advocate the same thing that I do now Tom, the eradication of those who kill us, and/or our trusted allies.

Disagree with my views as you choose, but I think that they are consistent.

And that's precisely WHY they are holed up there. They think if they force the US to blow up their sacred shrine, they've won a "victory" . They're nuts, remember? So in their minds, they go to heaven and the entire Muslim world, or at least one sect, will rise up against the infidel.

So - we'd be silly just to do what they want. Whatever happened to a good old-fashioned seige?

I've noticed that just about every place in the Muslim world is sacred about now. And as far as the AP, Reuters, CNN, and (gasp) FOX is concerned, the only holy cities in the entire world are Muslim ones. Jerusalem is technically a holy city to the Jews, but it's never identified as such when the suicide bombers do their thing.

What about when the Sacred World Trade Center was destroyed in the holy city of New York? What about our religious Pentagon in the sacred, holy, religious city of Washington?? I say we formally declare all major U.S. cities holy land just to see if it makes a difference to the animals we're fighting. There's a zero in ten chance it will.

Meanwhile, we'll be playing nice every time they play the religion card.

But then again, this is why we're the good guys.

5152[/snapback]

They have no Pope. There is no one in charge. They have no conscience, when the extreme elements of their belief system kill people not of their cult. No leadership, and no one is accountable to, THIS world. I'm tentatively for, sending people who would destroy me, my children, and my country, expeditiously to their God. I'm all for it.

Archived