Season predictions

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early Prediction: 6-10

This season will have its share of problems on the field and off the field. New Offensive scheme. Potential suspension of Lynch. Disgruntled players (Peters & Losman). Lots of young (inconsistent) players. Still have Fowler's open door policy. Off-field drama of the "stolen" game in Toronto.

This doesn't reek of 12-4 to me... The smell I detect is the foul odor of 6-7 wins.

What's your prediction then?

Simple for me. If Stroud is what we hope he is, I think 10 wins is possible. If not, how about 6? I will assume TE matures a tad, ML stays outta the penalty box and the ST continue to impress.

If the interior of our DL doesn't improve DRASTICALLY.......6 wins.

Thank you.....

I couldn't find him in there, but that is a great read and resource. Thanks again, LA, for doing that each year. By the way, I am going to win it this season.

I'm right here...thanks for your concern.....and good luck with whatever the hell you're looking to win.....is it a "where's waldo thingy?

I'm right here...thanks for your concern.....and good luck with whatever the hell you're looking to win.....is it a "where's waldo thingy?

Follow the link He posted. It is a great thread where poster went on the record with their predictions for the upcoming season.

I say 11-5. Easy schedule combined with a young team coming into its own. Expect a surprise from one or two in the rookie class. I predict RB Omon and WR Johnson will turn heads. I also predict a few "miracle" finishes, perhaps thanks to a certain guardian angel watching over One Bills Drive.

PTR

Guest dog14787
I say 11-5. Easy schedule combined with a young team coming into its own. Expect a surprise from one or two in the rookie class. I predict RB Omon and WR Johnson will turn heads. I also predict a few "miracle" finishes, perhaps thanks to a certain guardian angel watching over One Bills Drive.

PTR

I'm with you, 11-5 , some surprises along the way and a certain guardian Angel helping us with some miracle finishes. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping one of them is against the Pats :thumbsup:

Simple for me. If Stroud is what we hope he is, I think 10 wins is possible.

Which I'll take to mean that if Stroud somehow returns to play at the level he played at most recently in the 2004 season.

If that (possible tending towards unlikely) medical miracle takes place with MStroud, the balance of the talent in our interior makes your prediction reasonable.

If the interior of our DL doesn't improve DRASTICALLY.......6 wins.

Why are you making so much sense? Another perfectly reasonable assumption based upon the fact that there is no other place on the contemporary NFL field that has more influence on a team's W/L record than the DLine Interior.

You should stop with all your far too logical conjecture- it only tends to confuse all those who believe QB is the most important position in football and that the 2008 Bill's campaign will hinge on whether our new WR corps is potent.

Guest dog14787
I'm going to go with 7-3 as the season is cut short because Lynch and Hardy go nutz and shot the team and then run them over. Just my guess.

GO BILLS!

Nawww, Lynch and Hardy both go beast mode nuts, take out thier frustrations on the Patriots on game day and we beat them 108- 0, then go undefeated and win the Superbowl :thumbsup:

You can make up a pretend list of wins all day long.

Just be aware that they won't win 11+ games.

I understand these "pretend lists of wins" are just predictions, of course. But I was wondering, since you are so sure the Bills won't win 11 or more games this year, who you thought the Bills would lose to? I was asking for your prediction of who on this year's scehdule is a better team?