Turk Schonert

The early returns on this guy seem to be favorable. He has taken charge of the offense. He threatened to pull them off the field after a bad practice.

The receivers are saying there a lot of new patterns to learn which is good because the old ones didn't work.

He's going to allow Trent to audible which should take advantage of his high football I.Q.

Supposedly there is a Sam Wyche influence to his offense. Wyche had a cool O with the Bengals.

There is hope for our offense. :lol: He is the TURK.

Your thoughts?

The early returns on this guy seem to be favorable. He has taken charge of the offense. He threatened to pull them off the field after a bad practice.

The receivers are saying there a lot of new patterns to learn which is good because the old ones didn't work.

He's going to allow Trent to audible which should take advantage of his high football I.Q.

Supposedly there is a Sam Wyche influence to his offense. Wyche had a cool O with the Bengals.

There is hope for our offense. :lol: He is the TURK.

Your thoughts?

I will hold off until we see how things go in a game situation, but so far he appears to be doing and saying the right things to not be like Fairchild

I will hold off my evaluations until after the season- Schonert has a lot of young players to deal with, and a lot of offensive weaknesses to overcome.

I'm glad we can audible, bu it is just as important to know when not to- sometimes you think too much when you should just buckle the chinstrap and hit somebody

Yeah that's the point I was making

well that's what my thoughts are, saying the right things now and doing different things are fine now..... but I want to see if it translates to real changes for this team....

thats all

:lol:

well that's what my thoughts are, saying the right things now and doing different things are fine now..... but I want to see if it translates to real changes for this team....

thats all

:blink:

I wonder how many people here know the actor's name in your avatar.

I will hold off until we see how things go in a game situation, but so far he appears to be doing and saying the right things to not be like Fairchild

I am not sure at this time of year, what Fairchild said wrong...In fact everyone here including self were praising Fairchild for taking JP and fixing his foot work and getting him to work with 3-5 step drops. Everyone was ga-ga over how Fairchild will turn into Martz and use both Evans and Parrish as speed burners...Nothing happened......

I am not sure at this time of year, what Fairchild said wrong...In fact everyone here including self were praising Fairchild for taking JP and fixing his foot work and getting him to work with 3-5 step drops. Everyone was ga-ga over how Fairchild will turn into Martz and use both Evans and Parrish as speed burners...Nothing happened......

it wasn't so much comparing the two... I was more referring to the fact that Turk is saying the right things to give the appearance of not running the show the way Fairchild did.......

IIRC, he was in Something about Mary and is a British comic. I could look it up on IMDB, but that would be cheating.

No no, it's Lee Evans. There was an actor in some TV show/movie that I thought was him and in doing some IMDB research last year I stumbled across it. I immediately sent an email to all my closest Bills friends.

Then I noticed the avatar today and wondered if the joke would be lost to everyone but me.

Guess not!

Props Bills Nation!

No no, it's Lee Evans. There was an actor in some TV show/movie that I thought was him and in doing some IMDB research last year I stumbled across it. I immediately sent an email to all my closest Bills friends.

Then I noticed the avatar today and wondered if the joke would be lost to everyone but me.

Guess not!

Props Bills Nation!

Yeah, it is Lee Evans, but my description is correct. He was in Something About Marry. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0262968/

Yeah, it is Lee Evans, but my description is correct. He was in Something About Marry.

Yes, yes, let me restate- when I saw another actor (probably on a Law and Order) I thought, "wow, that's the guy from Something about Mary."

That's when I found out his name.

I was saying "no, no" as in a few people have already correctly identified him, no need to not look on IMDB.