Pandemonium

Rico

• 3 weeks later...
He was a spook. :thumbsup: She never would have known. :thumbsup:

You have curly hair don't you? :thumbsup:

No Beer, that's Chuck Barry, not Chuck Barris. Chuck Barris (Gong Show :wallbash:) was in a few classes at Drexel with my mom and they went out a few times. The only thing I have in common with Barris & Berry is we are all named Chuck

Actually, over the years my hair has gotten wavy, I used to get it permed (Thank Ron Duguay & Barry Beck) Anyway, I was adopted when I was two weeks old, I highly doubt any Barris/Berry genes in my pool.... :wallbash:

No Beer, that's Chuck Barry, not Chuck Barris. Chuck Barris (Gong Show :thumbsup:) was in a few classes at Drexel with my mom and they went out a few times. The only thing I have in common with Barris & Berry is we are all named Chuck

Actually, over the years my hair has gotten wavy, I used to get it permed (Thank Ron Duguay & Barry Beck) Anyway, I was adopted when I was two weeks old, I highly doubt any Barris/Berry genes in my pool.... :thumbsup:

A SPY, he was a SPY ya maroon.

You want proof?

Chuck Barris

kgun12to83 as a wee lad

You can't handle the proof!

Whatever Chuckie boy was on musta been some good sh--.

Must say used to smoke a bit of the funny stuff after swim practice and then watch this show, man it was a classic. Wonder if it is on DVD? Saw the one clip came off the game show metwork, i may need to see if they still have it on