So, would you trade Youboty to Cleveland?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure Jauron will keep him. In fact, a trade for more corners wouldn't be a big shock, ya know? :blink:

Yeah, exactly. You don't need to have depth in the secondary because the best teams in the AFC (INdianapolis, New England and San Diego) don't pass much ;)

We should just stock up on long snappers- go about 10 deep at the position instead

Yeah, exactly. You don't need to have depth in the secondary because the best teams in the AFC (INdianapolis, New England and San Diego) don't pass much ;)

We should just stock up on long snappers- go about 10 deep at the position instead

:blink:

Question - "So, would you trade Youboty to Cleveland?"

Answer - Yes

Bills corners likely to be above youboty on depth chart week 1:

McGee, Terrence

McKelvin, Leodis

Greer, Jabari

Corner, Reggie

James, Will

Youboty has not even been a contributor on Special Teams

I'm not sure what's so outrageous about my qualified statement that Rucker was "possibly the best TE prospect in the draft." Obviously, you are a big-time draft nerd. :blink:

Not sure - wasn't the knock on Rucker that he couldn't effectively block a 1 mph breeze? ;)

Not sure - wasn't the knock on Rucker that he couldn't effectively block a 1 mph breeze? :lol:

:devil:;)

No the knock was that he was never asked to be an in-line blocker at Mizzou and instead lined up outside on EVERY down and nobody knows what kind of blocker he is. :blink:

Concentrating on the secondary more than any other position has been working so well, why stop?

Do you think that just maybe those 3 teams focus more on other positions, and that's why they are good? Nah, continue on with the Jauron Love Fest. :blink:

Concentrating on the secondary more than any other position has been working so well, why stop?

Do you think that just maybe those 3 teams focus more on other positions, and that's why they are good? Nah, continue on with the Jauron Love Fest. ;)

Sorry, but Jauron has done well to win 14 games with a terrible team. And the Bills have been terrible since their last playoff appearance against Tennessee

I would entertain the trade at least, we have a lot of corners right now, and so far he has been a bust in a postition that is said to have a reletivly easy transition out of college

He had 2 years of college ball, and no football experience before that

Actually, if they trade Youboty it makes it that much easier to justify drafting a corner on day one next year.

A day 1 corner is all but guaranteed, assuming Jauron is still employed by the Bills. Looking at the majority of posts about the subject, there is nothing to justify. Many seem to like this, losses notwithstanding.

As for round 1, I would say that we are looking at a safety, and it really doesn't matter when we select.

That said, out of all the day 1 draft picks since Jauron arrived, I think the 3 from the 07 draft will have the biggest impact, and be the best players.

It's a mess Badol; a mess.

he "fell out of favor" because he was constantly beat in coverage AND agenst the run. He didnt understand what his rsponsabilities were and gave up some big plays (both running and passing).

I do not see him contributing much to the team this year (if he makes it through camp). If they offer someething higher than a 6th, I would take it.