Bad Obama Pins

It's mild compared with the outright lies & slanderous comments that Rush & his ilk will spew over our airwaves, yet if guys like Howard Stern mention a sex act, without any lies & slander, they get fined while Rush talks BS and there is no FCC violation. Here's one on Rush claiming a tape exists of Obama's wife saying "whitey". He gets away with this sh-- by saying "I've heard a rumor".

http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/notape

One said, "Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Deportation"
:devil:

There was a story in the paper the other day about all the buttons you can find in Times Square. Best one: Picture of Chelsea Clinton with the caption "Don't tell mama, I'm voting for Obama".

It's mild compared with the outright lies & slanderous comments that Rush & his ilk will spew over our airwaves, yet if guys like Howard Stern mention a sex act, without any lies & slander, they get fined while Rush talks BS and there is no FCC violation. Here's one on Rush claiming a tape exists of Obama's wife saying "whitey". He gets away with this sh-- by saying "I've heard a rumor".

Show some of these "outright lies & slander"

Rush transcript

By the way, Bob Beckel, a very left wing pundit has said he is sure there is a tape.

Simmer down, Whitey!

It was a rumor. And the two people most responsible for spreading it were Larry Johnson (a pro-Hillary blogger) and Bob Beckel.

You're blaming Rush for acknowledging that two Democrats spent months trying to convince people that there was an embarassing tape of Michelle Obama? Yeah, that makes sense. :devil:

It was a rumor. And the two people most responsible for spreading it were Larry Johnson (a pro-Hillary blogger) and Bob Beckel.

You're blaming Rush for acknowledging that two Democrats spent months trying to convince people that there was an embarassing tape of Michelle Obama? Yeah, that makes sense. :devil:

Roger Stone, a Republican Consultant, said multiple times on Fox News that (allegedly) there was a 'Whitey' tape

Roger Stone, a Republican Consultant, said multiple times on Fox News that (allegedly) there was a 'Whitey' tape

Sorry it was Beckel that broke the story on Fox, not Stone . . . Nice try though!

Time to go back to fight the smear so i can hear more about how those evil republicans are treating poor Obama . . .

I fail to see how one !@#$ selling a button (for which the purveyor was removed from the convention BTW) means that every republican is a known racist.

Platitudes and generalities - The platform of the "intellectual" left. :lol:

Even if it was said- was it the candidate or the candidates wife? Who cares........love the 24 hour media. Next thing we'll hear about is McCain's bbq habits

You're blaming Rush for acknowledging that two Democrats spent months trying to convince people that there was an embarassing tape of Michelle Obama? Yeah, that makes sense. :lol:

Since I'm not a Democrat or Republican, I can blame anyone & everyone who lies for political purposes and not have to check the political party before I hold my criticism. Rush, Beckel & Johnson are all idiots. As is Hillary Clinton for trying to run a lousy campaign & then screaming sexism when it didn't work.

Rush has a bigger audience & therefore gets the most criticism when he spreads rumors, since he reaches more people than the others you mention-yeah that does make sense.

Since I'm not a Democrat or Republican, I can blame anyone & everyone who lies for political purposes and not have to check the political party before I hold my criticism. Rush, Beckel & Johnson are all idiots. As is Hillary Clinton for trying to run a lousy campaign & then screaming sexism when it didn't work.

Rush has a bigger audience & therefore gets the most criticism when he spreads rumors, since he reaches more people than the others you mention-yeah that does make sense.

Yeah, right.

So two Democrats spend months talking about the imminent release of a Michelle Obama tape and Rush Limbaugh mentions that there are two Democrats talking about the tape on his show, so he's somehow responsible for the rumor? Get a friggin' clue. Acknowledging that there is a rumor is not giving validity to that rumor.

Barack Obama (or anyone) trying to score points off this by making it about conservatives (when it was Democrats spreading the thing) is easily as pathetic as Johnson and Beckel.

Yeah, right.

So two Democrats spend months talking about the imminent release of a Michelle Obama tape and Rush Limbaugh mentions that there are two Democrats talking about the tape on his show, so he's somehow responsible for the rumor? Get a friggin' clue. Acknowledging that there is a rumor is not giving validity to that rumor.

Barack Obama (or anyone) trying to score points off this by making it about conservatives (when it was Democrats spreading the thing) is easily as pathetic as Johnson and Beckel.

ARe you saying that there is a tape, or are you defending Limbaugh? I don't care what he said whether he's right or wrong....I don't put much stock in what comedians say anyways

Yeah, right.

What I find really interesting is that partisans, like you, turned this thread into a Republican/Democrat thing when my original post in this thread stated that there are worse things than buttons and brought up a comparison between lying about candidates and lack of FCC regulations while someone like Howard Stern says something about sex and is fined huge $. If there was someone saying bad things about McCain (sort of like RUSH did before McCain got the nomination) I would feel the same way. Rush gets away with slander by hiding behind "I heard a rumor"-no matter what idiot started it, yet the FCC bags the sex talkers. You and your partisan friends turned it into Republican v Democrat.

As I said-Rush has the biggest audience-he's not repeating the rumors except for the obvious reason that he wants it spread all over the place. Also, if you partisans are so convinced there is a tape-find it & show it!

What I find really interesting is that partisans, like you, turned this thread into a Republican/Democrat thing when my original post in this thread stated that there are worse things than buttons and brought up a comparison between lying about candidates and lack of FCC regulations while someone like Howard Stern says something about sex and is fined huge $. If there was someone saying bad things about McCain (sort of like RUSH did before McCain got the nomination) I would feel the same way. Rush gets away with slander by hiding behind "I heard a rumor"-no matter what idiot started it, yet the FCC bags the sex talkers. You and your partisan friends turned it into Republican v Democrat.

As I said-Rush has the biggest audience-he's not repeating the rumors except for the obvious reason that he wants it spread all over the place. Also, if you partisans are so convinced there is a tape-find it & show it!

So after ripping McCain, Rush now supports him.......that makes no sense. Then again, when has Limbaugh ever made sense