Wilson, Brandon and three players being supoenaed

theesir

Okay, first a girl was ALLEGEDLY hit by a car. I still maintain she bull-rushed and kicked the car and they sped off. I'm sorry, but any impact with a human hip far is too blunt to detach a piece of a Porche SVU, unless of course this B got totally blasted, in which case she'd have more than a bruised hip!

And second, if you were implicated in a similar scenario, would you expect the authorities to SUBPOENA YOUR BOSS!?

He CSI man, you need to stop being a FOOTBALL fan long enough to realize these people live in the real world and are subject to the same rules we live by. IF my employer had a security department that knew what I was doing out of work I indeed would expect the police to talk to them.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team refusing to cooperate when one of its employees runs over a woman on the street and drives away.... JUST AWFUL!
No one deserves jail time more than Ralph... lock him up & throw away the key! :devil:

He CSI man, you need to stop being a FOOTBALL fan long enough to realize these people live in the real world and are subject to the same rules we live by. IF my employer had a security department that knew what I was doing out of work I indeed would expect the police to talk to them.

Are you implying that The Buffalo Bills Police is after Marshawn?

And just where did I suggest that because he's the running back of my favorite football team he's above the law?

The victim was wearing dark clothing, officers said. A hard rain was falling, and road conditions were slippery. Police said the woman had the right of way.

“As [shpeley] crossed the road, another woman was walking in front of her. The woman in front of Shpeley was kind of dancing and singing in the street . . . like ‘Singin’ in the Rain.’ That could have distracted whoever was driving Marshawn’s car,” a law enforcement official said.

“The driver never stopped, just kept moving south on Delaware,” the official said. “It could very well be that the driver never saw [shpeley] and didn’t know he hit her.”

I still don't think that it's naive to think that this was an honest mistake and they didn't know what happened. The arguement's getting slimmer and slimmer, but 3 young guys, leaving a bar could have been distracted by a woman in the middle of the street dancing.

Obviously there's still more that we don't know.

Just wanted to get that out there before the priests start posting :devil:

Even if that is true, you have to remember that the crime was not HITTING the woman, it was driving away after it happened. The first part is an accident, it could happen to any of us, the second part, driving away is a choice the driver made.

The team refusing to cooperate when one of its employees runs over a woman on the street and drives away.... JUST AWFUL!

And if you did that, would they subpoena your company's CEO or better yet, all of the shareholders? Completely ridiculous.

Even if that is true, you have to remember that the crime was not HITTING the woman, it was driving away after it happened. The first part is an accident, it could happen to any of us, the second part, driving away is a choice the driver made.

I understand that. But we still know the same information about the incident than we did yesterday. The only thing that's changed is that we know who is being questioned.

And if you did that, would they subpoena your company's CEO or better yet, all of the shareholders? Completely ridiculous.

I would have to think the Owner and General Manager of a football team would have different knowledge of the "off work" activities of their employees than mine would.

I agree, Clark is trying to embarass the team and therefore "encouraging" Lynch and the others into testifying. By not cooperating, Lynch and the team have put themselves in this position. They may have valid knowledge of what happened from conversations with Marshawn and the others involved.

Clark has every RIGHT to do this whether we consider it slimy or not. He is trying to get results.

I would have to think the Owner and General Manager of a football team would have different knowledge of the "off work" activities of their employees than mine would.

I agree, Clark is trying to embarass the team and therefore "encouraging" Lynch and the others into testifying. By not cooperating, Lynch and the team have put themselves in this position. They may have valid knowledge of what happened from conversations with Marshawn and the others involved.

Clark has every RIGHT to do this whether we consider it slimy or not. He is trying to get results.

He's trying to get national attention. And succeeding.

He's trying to get national attention. And succeeding.

Clark is retiring in a couple of months because he has Lupus. I seriously doubt he is trying to do this get his name in the national press.

A woman was hit by a car and the perp cowardly drove off with his victim in the street. THe people who know what happened refuse to talk....

It sounds to me like the DA is trying to do his job and hold the people who broke the law responsible. He has said numerous times that if they come in and talk, the thing can be pleaded down and it will go away, but if they continue to refuse to cooperate he will pursue the matter to the full extend to the law.

It seems like Marshawn and the Bills have chosen this path.

It's all just a misunderstanding.

good thing it didn't escalate for Hardy to start waving his gun around.

so they are being call in to serve what purpose? all this is doing is making the BPD look retarded....

The BPD doesn't issue suppoenas, the DA does. All your post did was make you look retarded :devil:

...its cool to see the bills organazation has Lynch's back.

Yeah, I am sure that Ralph and the other Bills officials and players think it is COOL that they are going before a grand jury. But like you said, they have Lynch's back and that is all that matters. What happens on Chippewa stays on Chippewa. :devil:

I disagree with us. If any authority figure on the Bills has any knowledge of what happened and what anyone is trying to hide, I'd say it was the head coach...and Dick Jauron's name doesn't appear here. This is grandtanding at it's worse and as a public servant, when a fellow public servant tries to use people to gain fame than I take it seriosuly and I have a problem with that. I'm sorry. I can tell you one thing though, handing Ralph Wilson a subpoena will likely do nothing more than get the DA's name on ESPN and CNN.