What is Marshawn's drink of choice?

Lynch was tossed out of two Chippewa Street bars in recent months because he brought in his own bottle of liquor, which is illegal under state alcohol laws, according to three law enforcement officials.

“[buffalo police] have been told by bar owners that he’ll walk in, order a glass of pop and pour his own liquor into it,” one officer said. “He was told that you can’t do that, and it doesn’t matter if you’re Marshawn Lynch.”

I say its Seagram's Gin & juice Blue BEAST. http://www.winechateau.com/vsku1040387.html

What do you think he brings with him ?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynch was tossed out of two Chippewa Street bars in recent months because he brought in his own bottle of liquor, which is illegal under state alcohol laws, according to three law enforcement officials.

“[buffalo police] have been told by bar owners that he’ll walk in, order a glass of pop and pour his own liquor into it,” one officer said. “He was told that you can’t do that, and it doesn’t matter if you’re Marshawn Lynch.”

Please substantiate your libelous words.

If that is true I am liking Marshawn less and less. The dude makes millions yet still sneaks in booze to a bar? Pay for a drink like us working class do- and put some money back into an economy that could use it

Please substantiate your libelous words.

Here ya go

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/368141.html

FOCUS: BILLS STAR UNDER INVESTIGATION

Police will attempt to question Lynch and teammates today about accident

Truth is goal as officer goes to stadium in bid to end players’ silence

By Dan Herbeck and Gene Warner NEWS STAFF REPORTERS

Updated: 06/12/08 7:48 AM

But some police officers in Buffalo and Hamburg are not surprised to hear that Lynch is having legal difficulties.

Here ya go

Here ya go.

Your post cited nothing other than a booze site. So the statements you made were your own. You published no attribution.

Then you chose in a subsequent post, to publish the full text of a copyrighted work.

Put a lid on it. I recommend you delete your posts, moreover, this topic.

Sincerely,

Your Pal,

stuckincincy

Edited by stuckincincy

If that is true I am liking Marshawn less and less. The dude makes millions yet still sneaks in booze to a bar? Pay for a drink like us working class do- and put some money back into an economy that could use it

No sh*t, I've snuck booze into concerts and games but who takes sand to the beach? Its a bar Marshawn, they got everything you need there and they'll even call you a cab or a limo if you ask. :lol:

Here ya go.

Your post cited nothing other than a booze site. So the statements you made were your own. You published no attribution.

Then you chose in a subsequent post, to publish the full text of a copyrighted work.

Put a lid on it. I recommend you delete your posts.

Sincerely,

Your Pal,

stuckincincy

Yo Cincy..Don't get your undies in a bunch.

First off, this is a message board...not a court of law.

Secondly, Its a quote from the Buffalo News, If you have a problem with it why not take it up with the author of the article,

or the Policeman whom made the statement.

Geesh, who came down to where you work and knocked the d*ick out of your mouth today?

This is part of the smear campaign going on by the cops. I hear of this last year right about this time after Lynch was drafted. He hadn't yet signed his contract, so like most college 21 year olds, he was a broke kid. I thought it was a pretty funny story.

This story, however, has nothing to do with the most recent incident. IMO, it's wrong that they are putting this stuff out. I fully support them finding the answers but would a regular citizen have his name dragged through the mud for something he hasn't ever been charged for?

This is part of the smear campaign going on by the cops. I hear of this last year right about this time after Lynch was drafted. He hadn't yet signed his contract, so like most college 21 year olds, he was a broke kid. I thought it was a pretty funny story.

This story, however, has nothing to do with the most recent incident. IMO, it's wrong that they are putting this stuff out. I fully support them finding the answers but would a regular citizen have his name dragged through the mud for something he hasn't ever been charged for?

No a regular citizen would have had his ass hauled in for questioning long before now....

No sh*t, I've snuck booze into concerts and games but who takes sand to the beach? Its a bar Marshawn, they got everything you need there and they'll even call you a cab or a limo if you ask. :lol:

Don't they charge the same for a soda as a drink just to eliminate that sort of thing ?

if it is slander- Marshawn will win a big lawsuit. If it's true- Marshawn has much growing up to do

if it is slander- Marshawn will win a big lawsuit. If it's true- Marshawn has much growing up to do

It was published in the Buffalo News, articles that have potentially slanderous information are fact checked to protect

the paper which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway from lawsuits. I would not be surprised if a copy of the a police report was needed to publish the statement.

If this information is correct I find it very disheartening as I perceived Lynch to be a stand up guy. It's also bothersome to hear that this incident has occurred twice which in reality indicates that it's probably happened more. I'd hate to think that he has some sort of drinking problem.

It's called investigative reporting and every major news outlet follows the same pattern, it sells papers.

If all of these allegations are true I think that Marshawn may have an alcohol problem.

It's called investigative reporting and every major news outlet follows the same pattern, it sells papers.

If all of these allegations are true I think that Marshawn may have an alcohol problem.

I like to think that Marshawn probably wants a liquor that isn't carried by the establishments in Buffalo..

Could be a high end Tequilla, something like Patron Gran Burdeos....its about $500 a bottle...not too many bars would

carry it...I am sure he could arrange to bring it and pay a corkage fee or something...I mean the guy makes

sick $$$'s.

Now, if he is bringing a bottle of Stoli in with him...that's a diferent story..but given his upbringing..still understandable.

Very rich, successful people that struggled most of their lives keep whats called "poverty consciousness." Could be the same with ML.

Either way, I still think the guy is the man...