Sam Wyche On PFC Radio Tonight 7 pm est!

I guess this thread and others that I made have offended SDS and for that I apologize.

Yeah this sort of qualifies as a spammy advertisement. I personally am glad you tell us when there is these interviews on.. but I could see the dislike of of it. I vote we find some way of giving you a non-intrusive way to post these updates.

Yeah this sort of qualifies as a spammy advertisement. I personally am glad you tell us when there is these interviews on.. but I could see the dislike of of it. I vote we find some way of giving you a non-intrusive way to post these updates.

I've been a Bills fan for 19 years now and don't want to piss anyone off here that's all I care about so if that means no mention of my show even if we have Bills players on then that's ok...

I've been a Bills fan for 19 years now and don't want to piss anyone off here that's all I care about so if that means no mention of my show even if we have Bills players on then that's ok...

No one is pissed off and as I explained to you privately , I cannot see how we can justify what you are doing, when we have told countless others that their same behavior was inappropriate. Fans with blogs, fans selling t-shirts, cruise packages, knick-knacks, ebay items, etc... where is the cutoff? How many people who are not members of this community do we allow to pimp their wares?

There are other means of driving traffic to your site, this isn't an appropriate one because I'm not ready to make you the lone exception after 10 years.

No one is pissed off and as I explained to you privately , I cannot see how we can justify what you are doing, when we have told countless others that their same behavior was inappropriate. Fans with blogs, fans selling t-shirts, cruise packages, knick-knacks, ebay items, etc... where is the cutoff? How many people who are not members of this community do we allow to pimp their wares?

There are other means of driving traffic to your site, this isn't an appropriate one because I'm not ready to make you the lone exception after 10 years.

I think that if it is Bills related, it should be ok, because after all, its a Bills board, so if someone has a show or something where a current or former Bills player will be on, they should be alright to let people know

Although if what they are doing is Bills related, and they stand to gain a profit from (like selling t-shirts, or other items) they should be required to pay a fee or "donation" to the site as an advertising expense

We have links posted to articles and websites/blogs all the time, so I don't see why it should be a problem to see someone post a link to a show or blog thats Bills related.

Yes, don't visit his site. But you should really visit my web site

I think that if it is Bills related, it should be ok, because after all, its a Bills board, so if someone has a show or something where a current or former Bills player will be on, they should be alright to let people know

Although if what they are doing is Bills related, and they stand to gain a profit from (like selling t-shirts, or other items) they should be required to pay a fee or "donation" to the site as an advertising expense

We have links posted to articles and websites/blogs all the time, so I don't see why it should be a problem to see someone post a link to a show or blog thats Bills related.

The point that needs to emphasized is that the person is not a contributing member of the forum. I am not talking monetarily, but contributing posts. If a regular poster were to make the exact same request, I am guessing Scott would allow it (within reason). For example, when I wrote my first book, Scott was kind enough to allow me to post about it an add a link to Amazon on the forum. He also pinned the thread for a few weeks, to help with sales. I am grateful that he allowed me to do that. Now, if I had just joined the board, I highly doubt that he would have done that. I was a member of the board for about six years at the time and have been a regular contributor.

There is a difference.

The point that needs to emphasized is that the person is not a contributing member of the forum. I am not talking monetarily, but contributing posts. If a regular poster were to make the exact same request, I am guessing Scott would allow it (within reason). For example, when I wrote my first book, Scott was kind enough to allow me to post about it an add a link to Amazon on the forum. He also pinned the thread for a few weeks, to help with sales. I am grateful that he allowed me to do that. Now, if I had just joined the board, I highly doubt that he would have done that. I was a member of the board for about six years at the time and have been a regular contributor.

There is a difference.

Every single post that I have made are Bills related whether its a Bills related person on the show like Vic Carucci, Pat Williams or Sam Wyche or I jump into current discussions on this board about the Bills. I spoke to Sam Wyche myself and I made a point to make sure that my host mentioned JP Losman which Sam did. Sam coached JP straight out of college and gave extremely good intelligent insight on JP.. I got the archive of just his interview but again I don't want to ruffle anymore feathers because I enjoy posting here and talking about the Bills.

There is a difference.

thats true, but I say that is more for something not Bills related or for something where they are just trying to make a profit. I don't see where the problem would be for someone advertising a radio show with Bills players/coaches current/and former

I'm confused here - is this an attempt to make money off us? It seems as though PFC only comes over to mention a live or archived interview with a Bills related player / coach / alumni. That doesn't seem equivalent to selling memorabilia or pimping a book or even a fanblog. If Scott sees it otherwise, I would defer to him since this is his website. However, in my opinion, this seems well within the bounds of Stadium Wall propreity - perhaps the solution might be a link off the Bills Daily partner site?