lawl Fox News

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot Gretchen Carlson. A former Miss America, and a former TV babe here in Cleveland. :lol:

In any event, it doesn't appear Fox News is in any danger of running out of sexy blonde women any time soon. (And they just added Laura Ingraham to the mix. They should give Kirsten Powers a permanent slot on the network too. She could have Colmes' job.)

Expect more of this from Fox as November 2nd draws closer. They're good at this, throwing nonsense out there like the "terrorist fist jab" just to see if it will stick. It doesn't matter because their retarded viewers eat it up. What's Hannity's anti Obama pet project of late that went absolutely nowhere? Oh yeah Bill Ayers

Expect more of this from Fox as November 2nd draws closer. They're good at this, throwing nonsense out there like the "terrorist fist jab" just to see if it will stick. It doesn't matter because their retarded viewers eat it up. What's Hannity's anti Obama pet project of late that went absolutely nowhere? Oh yeah Bill Ayers

Let's not forget the over the shoulder grapic Fox did the other day - a picture of Michelle Obama with the title "Obama's Baby Mama" - are you kidding me? How can you even try and pass yourself off as a news organization with crap like that?

Let's not forget the over the shoulder grapic Fox did the other day - a picture of Michelle Obama with the title "Obama's Baby Mama" - are you kidding me? How can you even try and pass yourself off as a news organization with crap like that?

ya, Fox News actually apologized without giving up the name of producer that did that

From the story link:

America’s Pulse anchored by E.D. Hill goes away, but Hill stays with the network in a capacity to be determined. Hill has been with FNC since 1998. She co-anchored Fox & Friends for several years before moving to the 11amET hour, then launching America’s Pulse.

She's not losing her job she's just being taken away from the public view. BFD. She'll still be spreading her views throughout the organization. I'm betting she becomes a producer.

I agree that her apology was really lame too. It's a Fux Knus pervasive tactic. Say something so it's out in the public forum and then apologize lamely or don't even apologize just make a correction much later and say "it was a mistake". On Bill O'Reilly's show they misidentified two anti-war Republicans as Democrats along with their names. They didn't correct it until the 4am broadcast. So keep the public from knowing some Republicans are anti-war too and let the viewers think it's only Democrats who are anti-war. It's the same tactic over and over again from the Republicans. If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes fact. They seem to make a lot of "mistakes" on their news casts. :cry:

I know Edward R. Murrow has rolled over in his grave millions of times since the birth of 24 hour news channels, but this must have caused him to jump out of his casket and run down the road screaming.

Fleetwood Mac has a song from the "Say You Will" album entitled Murrow Turning Over In His Grave:

All the saints and sinners

They pay handsomely

MSCAE they make the weapons

And they run the prisons

And they sell the justice

'Cause being guilty is just good business

Well, we're standing on the borderline

Ain't no one here going to stop it now

Murrow's turnin' over in his grave

Ed Murrow had a child

The damn thing went wild

Ed Murrow had a child

The damn thing went wild

Half-closed eyes and unconscious death

Do you feel the ooze as your brain drains out

From the pneumatic drills and sharpened knives?

Blood in the sky, are you dead or alive?

All the restless people and the bitter green

Well, it takes this gold, make the spirit mean

Ed Murrow had a child

The damn thing went wild

Ed Murrow had a child

The damn thing went wild

Just another Fux Knus tactic. Tie him to the classless population that Fux Knus viewers believe is the entire black community. <_<

I agree that her apology was really lame too. It's a Fux Knus pervasive tactic. Say something so it's out in the public forum and then apologize lamely or don't even apologize just make a correction much later and say "it was a mistake".

Actually, she didn't even apologize - she talked about how "the media" characterized what she said, not what she said. Hey, E.D. - the problem wasn't that the media said you called it a "terrorist fist bump", it's that you actually called it a "terrorist fist bump". Geeze - get nailed flat out and then try and blame it on the (liberal) media - what a crock.

That is friggin absurd. Crap like this is going to make me miss Russert that much more.

Actually, she didn't even apologize - she talked about how "the media" characterized what she said, not what she said. Hey, E.D. - the problem wasn't that the media said you called it a "terrorist fist bump", it's that you actually called it a "terrorist fist bump". Geeze - get nailed flat out and then try and blame it on the (liberal) media - what a crock.

Excellent point. That's really what happened isn't it.

That is friggin absurd. Crap like this is going to make me miss Russert that much more.

Any network that uses Michelle Malkin in any way shape or form is junk news. She makes Ann Coulter look sane. I also like how it says "Outraged Liberals" say it. :cry:

Are you !@#$ing serious??? :cry:

That's low, even by the low standards of FoxSnooze. Must've been a slow day in the Missing White Woman department.

Excellent point. That's really what happened isn't it.

Any network that uses Michelle Malkin in any way shape or form is junk news. She makes Ann Coulter look sane. I also like how it says "Outraged Liberals" say it. :cry:

To be honest, I have never met a conservative that thought Coulter deserved air time. All she brings to the table is shock value.

Come on, Terrorist fist jab is worse. :cry:

Flip a coin. The fist jab comment was brief. The Obama Baby Mama was on the screen for a long time.

To be honest, I have never met a conservative that thought Coulter deserved air time. All she brings to the table is shock value.

She's Andy Kaufman. I still stand by the comment that Michelle Malkin is worse.