Single Game Seats for STH

You would have thought after last year's incredible debacle (compared to a normal debacle most other years) brought upon by the high demand for Monday Night tix, the Bills would have upgraded server capacity, added some phone lines, anything to make it easier for the glut of people hoping to buy tickets the day they go on sale to season ticket holders.

But no.

Phones - you get a fast "busy" tone, a regular "busy" tone, some "alarm"-like noise, a ring followed by a voice telling you "all circuits are busy"... impossible to get through.

Internet - I'm finally through on my Account Manager, but the place where the individual games showed up last year and where they should show up again this year are completely blank.

C'mon Bills... get your s--t together.

EDIT: I'm utilizing three phones and two internet connections, and nada.

EDIT #2: That was a new one... got a message over the phone telling me the "wireless customer" I'm trying to reach is unavailable. Huh?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You would have thought after last year's incredible debacle (compared to a normal debacle most other years) brought upon by the high demand for Monday Night tix, the Bills would have upgraded server capacity, added some phone lines, anything to make it easier for the glut of people hoping to buy tickets the day they go on sale to season ticket holders.

But no.

Phones - you get a fast "busy" tone, a regular "busy" tone, some "alarm"-like noise, a ring followed by a voice telling you "all circuits are busy"... impossible to get through.

Internet - I'm finally through on my Account Manager, but the place where the individual games showed up last year and where they should show up again this year are completely blank.

C'mon Bills... get your s--t together.

I agree, what a total joke and embarassment. The entire system blows. They should be ashamed.

I got in just after 9. But the tickets weren't even available under the pre-sale section.

And now they've kicked me OUT of Account Manager. WOO HOO!!!

Amateur hour...

It looks that way but it is a different url. I think you are still logged in but now hopefully in the queue where tha actual tickets will show up. I've got two machines and two browsers going.

Please update if anyone gets in.

I tried logging in at 8;30 nothing ...I started calling at 8;57 got through a couple times by 9;02 I got the message that tickets bla bla bla press 1 to transfer, press 1 transfer failed so I continued to loop through by pressing 1 after the mess about tickets . I was served at 9;05 she said they have about 12,000 available for each game maybe.

Don't redail if you have your call answered just keep pressing 1 when the mess. starts. Or press 1 when the mess. starts

about ticket sales. stay connected. Worked for me.

I tried logging in at 8;30 nothing ...I started calling at 8;57 got through a couple times by 9;02 I got the message that tickets bla bla bla press 1 to transfer, press 1 transfer failed so I continued to loop through by pressing 1 after the mess about tickets . I was served at 9;05 she said they have about 12,000 available for each game maybe.

Don't redail if you have your call answered just keep pressing 1 when the mess. starts. Or press 1 when the mess. starts

about ticket sales. stay connected. Worked for me.

That is what I did. Finally got in at 9:30, was on hold for 20 minutes & got thru. Only thing left for the opener is upper deck. Bought 6 for that & also bought 6 for the cleveland game.

I'm attempting to login to account manager right now. There's a message across the screen reading:

"This is a very popular sale with heavy demand. Your wait time could be 30-45 minutes but you will retain your place in line."

There's also a warning not to hit "back" or "refresh"

We'll see...

I'm attempting to login to account manager right now. There's a message across the screen reading:

"This is a very popular sale with heavy demand. Your wait time could be 30-45 minutes but you will retain your place in line."

We'll see...

Thats what I'm seeing right now also. Luckily for me, my STH friend is at a doctor's appt so by the time he gets home I might actually be able to log into his account!

We'll see...

I've been sitting on this screen for 50 mins now, lol

I've been on that !@#$ing screen for over an hour now!!! :rolleyes:

I'm starting to resign myself to the fact that I'll be buying from Stubhub. 6 for the Seahawks game (2 for my brother the Seahawks fan and 4 for the rest of our group) and 4 for the Cleveland game

Yeah, I'm ready to get bent over.

First thing: STFU Ralph.

Finally got in online and in the $58 choice (best available) there are were only seats in sections 306, 317, and one other choice section. That was with 6 or 2 tickets. Got mid-section with $50 seats but when I went to check out it bounced me. Now waiting again to get in.

Conspiracy part of me makes me wonder if the brokers who deal with TM all the time have the 1st shot, then the rest of us peons.

First thing: STFU Ralph.

Finally got in online and in the $58 choice (best available) there are were only seats in sections 306, 317, and one other choice section. That was with 6 or 2 tickets. Got mid-section with $50 seats but when I went to check out it bounced me. Now waiting again to get in.

Conspiracy part of me makes me wonder if the brokers who deal with TM all the time have the 1st shot, then the rest of us peons.

Heh, which game?