Alright I confess...

JRT

It was me. I was driving Lynch's Porsche... I flew in from Houston and pushed it out of his drivway so his mother wouldn't hear me start it. I'll do a year for the playoffs :thumbsup:

It was me. I was driving Lynch's Porsche... I flew in from Houston and pushed it out of his drivway so his mother wouldn't hear me start it. I'll do a year for the playoffs :thumbsup:

Googlebot had duly recorded your admission for the world to see. Civil suit to follow. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Instead of a points system like the Madden Geeks keep talking about, we need an official "How much time would you do?" ranking system for the members of the Bills. You know...something like:

Trent Edwards - 6 months and $1,000 fine

Brian Moorman - 1 year probation and 30 hours community service

Lee Evans - 3 months and 2 years probation

Jabari Greer - $150 ticket and 2 points on my license

Dwayne Wright - Stand in line at DMV to renew my license

:lol:

Instead of a points system like the Madden Geeks keep talking about, we need an official "How much time would you do?" ranking system for the members of the Bills. You know...something like:

Robert Royal - I'd frame him for my crime.

No....I AM SPARTACUS!!.....and I was not driving the Porche! And I will not tolerate that Canadian b-atch slandering the good name of the mighty Sparacus! (by the way, what are you talking about???)

The mighty Sparacus, eh? :lol:

No....I broke the dam.

Great episode.

As far as the 'how much time would you do for...' question goes? Not a day. Rephrase it as 'how much time would you do for a crime you didn't commit if we handed you $1.5m?' and the answer might start to change!

As far as the 'how much time would you do for...' question goes? Not a day. Rephrase it as 'how much time would you do for a crime you didn't commit if we handed you $1.5m?' and the answer might start to change!

I could do a year for $1.5MM as long as I was in Danbury with the white collar criminals.

It was me. I was driving Lynch's Porsche... I flew in from Houston and pushed it out of his drivway so his mother wouldn't hear me start it. I'll do a year for the playoffs :rolleyes:

No I'm sorry it was me.Sorry Marshawn....you can contact me at 555-1287.We'll discuss it.

No....I AM SPARTACUS!!.....and I was not driving the Porche! And I will not tolerate that Canadian b-atch slandering the good name of the mighty Sparacus! (by the way, what are you talking about???)

It wasn't me it was Kirk Douglas.

:rolleyes:

don't short change wright -- get ready the jackson/wright committee and 7-9 once again