Hillary wins the popular vote in the Democratic primaries

That AP report is now being refuted by the Clinton camp.

:rolleyes: The only way her campaign makes sense at this point is if she's working as a Republican shill in concert with Karl Rove to split the Democrats and ensure the Republicans keep the White House. Jesus... :lol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That AP report is now being refuted by the Clinton camp.

The Clintons are like the Energizer bunnies of political fun. It's a great view from the sideline.

:rolleyes: The only way her campaign makes sense at this point is if she's working as a Republican shill in concert with Karl Rove to split the Democrats and ensure the Republicans keep the White House. Jesus... :lol:

Either that, or she's just really pissed off at Obama. Oh well, at least its entertaining.

Or that she's just sabatoging Obama so she can have another shot at McCain in '12. Does anyone really think the Clintons wouldn't dump this election in exchange for her nomination next time?

Or that she's just sabatoging Obama so she can have another shot at McCain in '12. Does anyone really think the Clintons wouldn't dump this election in exchange for her nomination next time?

It is not unheard of.....That's pretty much what the Kennedy's did by keeping Shriver off the ticket in in 68 so Ted could run in 72.

Here is something interesting. You can click on the category and see state-by-state which group favored the candidates and the percentages.

If the link doesn't work (there's an ad to skip) just go to www.newyorktimes.com and go to the landing page.

This'll settle some arguments, and raise others.

As I've stated here four months ago Obama does not need Clinton on the ticket, sure he needs to make overtures towards the Hillary Clinton camp, but in no way whatsoever should she be considered a frontrunner for the VP nom when there's more capable candidates (Webb military...Richardson SBSW) out there. Plus how would it look if there's an ex-president looking over his shoulder. The Clinton era is over (shoot I thought 2000 proved that but Democrats are stupid) and the sooner the better.

I dunno...maybe Hillary can run for NY Senate again so I can vote against her again..what's the old Bush line "Twice fooled nev..oh wait never fooled..."