Britains Carbon Credit Scheme

Global warming? How can any of you be concerned with global warming when there are things like THIS going on in the world. Oh the humanity!

Somewhere out there a horse is saying "Wow...even I'm not that horse-faced."

I'm happy to ask: who the !@#$ is Amy Whinehouse? (I'm even happier to say that after a full week I still have NO idea who won American Idol.)

Somewhere out there a horse is saying "Wow...even I'm not that horse-faced."

I'm happy to ask: who the !@#$ is Amy Whinehouse? (I'm even happier to say that after a full week I still have NO idea who won American Idol.)

Some drug addict singer. I couldn't even tell you what one of her songs are....happily.

Some drug addict singer. I couldn't even tell you what one of her songs are....happily.

That's a shame, 'cuz the girl can sing. And I'm willing to bet that if you've listened to radio in the last 6 months, you'd have heard at least one of her songs somewhere (although not as overplayed as Norah Jones was)

That's a shame, 'cuz the girl can sing. And I'm willing to bet that if you've listened to radio in the last 6 months, you'd have heard at least one of her songs somewhere (although not as overplayed as Norah Jones was)

Yes, I've listened to the radio in the last six months, but no stations that would play her music, so I've missed it. Instead of listening to music by some ugly drug addict I've been listening to classic stuff from my youth like Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, the Grateful Dean.....Wait. What?

Yes, I've listened to the radio in the last six months, but no stations that would play her music, so I've missed it. Instead of listening to music by some ugly drug addict I've been listening to classic stuff from my youth like Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, the Grateful Dean.....Wait. What?

I guess it's a tribute to Whinehouse, her gag reflexes are more advanced.

I didn't know the answer to that question either until about 3 weeks ago when someone on this board mentioned it. I remain bewildered because unlike all the other junkie skanks, I've never heard one of her songs.

I want to strangle Al Gore with a bungie cord. Would anyone REALLY miss him?

I suppose the people who work for his Daddy's zinc mining operations, and those that own a billion+ dollars of oil stocks like Al does might...

Oh, the Inconvenience of it all! :lol: