Hey Mutt Lange...

One in the hand is worth two in the bush...did I just say that...

If she is out touring and promoting all the time and he is at home he has two choices: Five knuckle Shuffle or the ugly friend that he probably has a relationship with. It's not rational or enviable but he is man.

And who knows how accommodating Ms. Twain is when she is home with Mutt? She could be one of those "Not tonight, honey. I just did my nails. Didn't we just have sex last month?" types.

PTR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who knows how accommodating Ms. Twain is when she is home with Mutt? She could be one of those "Not tonight, honey. I just did my nails. Didn't we just have sex last month?" types.

PTR

I have a feeling you may be right, but man, what a piece. :lol:

Dudes you have left out one critical factor. Shania is half Indian and half Canadian. Obviously she got the Indian looks and Canadian brains, or lack thereof. Can you imagine being a smart guy like Lange and having to listen to some Canadian yammer on day after day after day?

After day?

He probably just messed around with this other broad so Shania would bolt. He probably doesn't even like her. I feel bad for the kid because having no dad around and being 25% Canadian is no way to go through life.

Dudes you have left out one critical factor. Shania is half Indian and half Canadian. Obviously she got the Indian looks and Canadian brains, or lack thereof. Can you imagine being a smart guy like Lange and having to listen to some Canadian yammer on day after day after day?

After day?

He probably just messed around with this other broad so Shania would bolt. He probably doesn't even like her. I feel bad for the kid because having no dad around and being 25% Canadian is no way to go through life.

:unsure:

Bravo.

I guess, but come on. You married to Shania Twain, a totally hot, successful star. If you're gonna go out and boink someone else, at least make it worth the risk of ruining your marriage.

True, but the words "you can put it wherever you want" can be very tempting.

After day?

"ufallaciatepenis", I see you still haven't completed the essay assignment I gave you in your "Quick question for Canadians" post.