Good luck Bandits tonight!

I didn't want to jinx it, but I was there for the Bandit's first championship. It was an 11-10 overtime win over the Philadelphia Wings in the old Spectrum in 1991.

We'll sell you the seat, but you'll only need the edge.

Congrats everyone. :unsure:

Sorry Lana. :blink:

I think you meant 1992.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know I'm not rooting for them just to cause a commotion. I'm good at that. I like to stir things up. :ph34r:

Amos is really good live. Go see him the next time he's in town!

That's the definition of a troll!

;););)

:nana:

Oh, wait... I must be a troll too! At least I am in good company!

;););)

Way to go Bandits! A one goal squeaker in Lacrosse? :sick::P There is hope for BFLO!

Who says Buffalo teams can't win the big one? Bandits = 3x NLL champs...a dynasty! Better break 'em up.

PTR

Uh ... FOUR. They already had three (1992-3, 1996).

Haven't been to a game since they played in the Aud, but I think I still have a couple of championship-season T-shirts around here somewhere ...

Uh ... FOUR. They already had three (1992-3, 1996).

Haven't been to a game since they played in the Aud, but I think I still have a couple of championship-season T-shirts around here somewhere ...

:ph34r:

Lori... Betray those stinking Habs and become a Sabres fan! You'd be so much better at it!

:P:sick:

Great game, I absolutely had a blast. Mikey comes up huge, big save after big save, especially considering the Bandits didn't score in the final 5 and half minutes. The crowd was insane, can't wait to see the replay (Tuesday 2pm, on ESPN 2 locally). The only thing that pi$$ed me off was that the harbor Club was closed after the game. For an owner crying poverty, they could have made some good cash by keeping the bar open an hour or 2 after the game....GO BANDITS!!!!!

should've gone to Pearl Street...that's where the Bandits and Bandettes went

That's not the point, trust me i did plenty of celebrating with shots and drinks. But instead of spending $40 or $50 at Pearl Street, I would have happily spent it in the HSBC. Multiply that by a few hundred people and you have nice profit, just doesn't make sense to me...

ok...gotcha :blink:

I think that was probably why they did it, though...to encourage people to go to Pearl Street rather than have them stick around in the Arena like that. That's the point of making Pearl Street the official post-game party for the Bandits..definitely have to be paying the Bandits something for that designation...whether it be free food and drinks for the team or whatever

ok...gotcha :blink:

I think that was probably why they did it, though...to encourage people to go to Pearl Street rather than have them stick around in the Arena like that. That's the point of making Pearl Street the official post-game party for the Bandits..definitely have to be paying the Bandits something for that designation...whether it be free food and drinks for the team or whatever

Philster,

Which Bandits players normally show up to the post-game party at Pearl Street? I definitely gotta hit that up sometime!