Tom Brady whining about

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will laugh like a happy school girl getting taken to her first prom when stroud and aaron have a two linemen one cup (where brady is the cup) party on tom tom. it will be fun as can be to watch his knee get popped and turned to dust while his throwing arm is broken, his throwing shoulder is dislocated, and his throwing rotator cuff is turned into and antipasta.

i will walk tall through a pats bar and kick every fat headed fake irish boston prick in the face while they cry into their pube filled pints of sam adams.

i will laugh like a happy school girl getting taken to her first prom when stroud and aaron have a two linemen one cup (where brady is the cup) party on tom tom. it will be fun as can be to watch his knee get popped and turned to dust while his throwing arm is broken, his throwing shoulder is dislocated, and his throwing rotator cuff is turned into and antipasta.

i will walk tall through a pats bar and kick every fat headed fake irish boston prick in the face while they cry into their pube filled pints of sam adams.

Post of the day nominee.

Don't hold back. How do you REALLY feel!

GO BILLS!!!

Way to set the tone today! I love it!!

What have you got against pasta? You're anti Irish, are you anti Italian as well?

You lousy cork sockers.......you have violated my fargin rights.....this sumbidinbotchin country was founded so nice citizens, like me wouldnt be harrasseed by you bastages.

You lousy cork sockers.......you have violated my fargin rights.....this sumbidinbotchin country was founded so nice citizens, like me wouldnt be harrasseed by you bastages.

Let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship and you were afraid to be in my debt. I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, made a good living, the police protected you and there were courts of law and you didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me and you say "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my home on the day my daughter's to be married and you ask me to do murder for money.

For anyone on the patriots to complain about ESPN coverage is completely ridiculous. They have been fillating the patriots for years. Sean Salisbury was about to fight steve young last year for even implying that spygate might have given them a competitive advantage. But it was funny on sportscenter when they were asking if this was the end of the spaygate controversy, as if they didn't have a say in it.

You hate Italians to?

When my cane whacks your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's amore!

Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling

And you'll sing, "What the hella?".

Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Sicily

That's amore!

:rolleyes:

There is a good reason why Jacksonville chose to trade Stroud and it's not because he's on the upside of his career.

Let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship and you were afraid to be in my debt. I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, made a good living, the police protected you and there were courts of law and you didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me and you say "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my home on the day my daughter's to be married and you ask me to do murder for money.

Fredo you are my older brother and I love you but dont ever takes sides with anyone against the family ever again......ever!

There is a good reason why Jacksonville chose to trade Stroud and it's not because he's on the upside of his career.

it's because he refused to play for a bunch of jack asses who threw him under the bus.

dick knows D, and he's gotten good performances out of D tackles in his career.

he also passed on all the other DTs that we could have had for that price to get stroud. DO YOU NOT THINK HE CONSIDERED WHY JAX WAS LETTING HIM GO? if dick thos rogers was better he could have gotten him, and considering he coached rogers in his best season i'll go by him.

are you a pats fan? if so i have a size 13EEE allen edmonds here to send to your chest, SPECIAL DELIVERY!!

!@#$ him. I hope every D-lineman in the league goes after that a-holes knees this year. You could pass a hat in every NFL stadium and have more than enough money to cover the fines.

I also hope this is the year Bruschi has a heart attack and dies right on the god-damned 50 yard line, spread eagled in the middle of the P*ts logo. Cue the P*ts trolls, but know this. If you can root for an organization that has been cheating and ripping off the NFL fans for eight seasons, then I can root for a guy to die.