Another Blow to the liars

Sometimes they have factual articles, are you shocked? Not all mainstream reports suck, when have I said that?

Furthermore the article was based on Shadowstats.com, but I know the genius's here would have attempted to blast anyone that posted a link to http://www.shadowstats.com Of course not everyone is buying the chit being sold, then again I'm sure you wallstreeters have no problem ripping off the nation, have you figured it out yet?

By the way here's some very good info from todays post http://mrmortgage.ml-implode.com/

Looks like "Billybasement" is kicking some ass again!! Of course not everyone lurking here is foolish enough to buy all the lies and crap being peddled by the wallstreet gang.

Back to the stupid D vs. R battle!!!!

I'd like to thank you for keeping your lunatic insanity confined to a single thread. We really appreciate it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes they have factual articles, are you shocked? Not all mainstream reports suck, when have I said that?

Furthermore the article was based on Shadowstats.com, but I know the genius's here would have attempted to blast anyone that posted a link to http://www.shadowstats.com Of course not everyone is buying the chit being sold, then again I'm sure you wallstreeters have no problem ripping off the nation, have you figured it out yet?

By the way here's some very good info from todays post http://mrmortgage.ml-implode.com/

Looks like "Billybasement" is kicking some ass again!! Of course not everyone lurking here is foolish enough to buy all the lies and crap being peddled by the wallstreet gang.

Back to the stupid D vs. R battle!!!!

:D

First of all, I'm hammered. I have nothing to do this morning for the first time in a long time. (edit: after reading this crap perhaps I should have just gone to bed but hey, I get to talk smack too once in a while, which is why I am leaving it as it is)

I have every intention of finishing off all the booze in the house and heading to Tudor Lounge around noon. Anyway, pardon me if this gets retarded.....I was talking to a guy about the difference between the Old Beatles and the Sgt Pepper beatles 45 mins ago at the Pink, and I hit Jim's on the way. Like I said, rtard, rare form, whatever.

Honestly, I find this whole "mortgage crisis" hysterical. My sister used to date one of these pricks. In fact, she organized a surprise 30th b-day for me when I came back from what I was doing(sneaky pete), and lo and behold, she was dating this mortgage "exec" = middle manager douche who thought he was hot shitT. And, at the time, she thought it was a good idea to bring him along. Hysterical. He actually tried to impress me with his $50k salary. Still laughing about that. For me its the same as blzurl(whatever) being a liberal schill and driving merc at the same time. :wallbash: Like being liberal or having a merc makes you cool, and doesn't make a giant phony Kunt--->bwaaaaah how funny is that?. I had no idea blusrlcommie had a web site..(im going to piss off bluefire but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:)

But, here's the thing: my brother and I didn't like this kid from the jump. However, we were polite as we could be, as we were raised. The funny part is my enlisted Navy buddy from high school literally called him out at the party. Not only in terms of honor, but in terms of his job as well. What I didn't know was that my enlisted, toolbox, retard, buddy had been investing in real estate the entire time he was in, and that he knew the market better than Dbag. Meanwhile Dbag is trying to convince me that my buddy, who worked as a techy on a techy frigate, didn't know his job. Of course the fun ensued, and what's better? My sister chucked Dbag's sorry ass a week later, in front of all his friends, 2 mins before he was going to supposedly dump her. Thank God for decent women. :D One of his work "buddies" wives rolled over on him and that was that.

I didn't even think about this until yesterday. My brother called me up and sure as hell saw this Dbag applying for a job at the pizza shop he hangs out at. Of course, as we were raised, all he said to Dbag was "Hi".

I know we prematurely hang people to a fault in this country(and certainly on this website), but this is one case where it is highly deserved. This tool explained to me their whole "business" and I told him honestly to seek life elsewhere if he had any intention of dating my sister long term. Looks like his whole "who cares about the poor as long as they owe me money" plan, job, shittty existence, now rates him a delivery boy job.

Karma says hi.

First of all, I'm hammered. I have nothing to do this morning for the first time in a long time. (edit: after reading this crap perhaps I should have just gone to bed but hey, I get to talk smack too once in a while, which is why I am leaving it as it is)

I have every intention of finishing off all the booze in the house and heading to Tudor Lounge around noon. Anyway, pardon me if this gets retarded.....I was talking to a guy about the difference between the Old Beatles and the Sgt Pepper beatles 45 mins ago at the Pink, and I hit Jim's on the way. Like I said, rtard, rare form, whatever.

Honestly, I find this whole "mortgage crisis" hysterical. My sister used to date one of these pricks. In fact, she organized a surprise 30th b-day for me when I came back from what I was doing(sneaky pete), and lo and behold, she was dating this mortgage "exec" = middle manager douche who thought he was hot shitT. And, at the time, she thought it was a good idea to bring him along. Hysterical. He actually tried to impress me with his $50k salary. Still laughing about that. For me its the same as blzurl(whatever) being a liberal schill and driving merc at the same time. :lol: Like being liberal or having a merc makes you cool, and doesn't make a giant phony Kunt--->bwaaaaah how funny is that?. I had no idea blusrlcommie had a web site..(im going to piss off bluefire but :lol: :lol: :w00t: :w00t:)

But, here's the thing: my brother and I didn't like this kid from the jump. However, we were polite as we could be, as we were raised. The funny part is my enlisted Navy buddy from high school literally called him out at the party. Not only in terms of honor, but in terms of his job as well. What I didn't know was that my enlisted, toolbox, retard, buddy had been investing in real estate the entire time he was in, and that he knew the market better than Dbag. Meanwhile Dbag is trying to convince me that my buddy, who worked as a techy on a techy frigate, didn't know his job. Of course the fun ensued, and what's better? My sister chucked Dbag's sorry ass a week later, in front of all his friends, 2 mins before he was going to supposedly dump her. Thank God for decent women. :lol: One of his work "buddies" wives rolled over on him and that was that.

I didn't even think about this until yesterday. My brother called me up and sure as hell saw this Dbag applying for a job at the pizza shop he hangs out at. Of course, as we were raised, all he said to Dbag was "Hi".

I know we prematurely hang people to a fault in this country(and certainly on this website), but this is one case where it is highly deserved. This tool explained to me their whole "business" and I told him honestly to seek life elsewhere if he had any intention of dating my sister long term. Looks like his whole "who cares about the poor as long as they owe me money" plan, job, shittty existence, now rates him a delivery boy job.

Karma says hi.

Ah... The old "I am hammered" before even saying anything! :lol:

Not even I use that excuse... :D

:wub:

Ah... The old "I am hammered" before even saying anything! :wub:

Not even I use that excuse... :lol:

:lol:

It's not an excuse I was just telling the truth. OTOH that post was fairly stupid, and I'm not gonna delete it as punishment for drinking and posting. I should know better.

It's not an excuse I was just telling the truth. OTOH that post was fairly stupid, and I'm not gonna delete it as punishment for drinking and posting. I should know better.

Well, it was long enough with enough smileys that I didn't even bother reading it. But if you're embarrassed by it... :lol:

Funny, it was one of your more lucid posts. :rolleyes: