Another Blow to the liars

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you're not trying to sell a house in Cali. anytime soon. Check it out, April numbers just in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCW4A0ACDKM

Follow the lies, you won't find this on the evening news.

There is an age old axiom, I believe by Confucious, which say:

"Don't rely on information from a rambling idiot who is probably not even wearing pants."

You may want to put that to use here.

There is an age old axiom, I believe by Confucious, which say:

"Don't rely on information from a rambling idiot who is probably not even wearing pants."

You may want to put that to use here.

Maybe you should do some research dumb ass. Oh and pay close attention to the dates and cross that with the facts, if your not too busy sucking on a crayon.

http://mrmortgage.ml-implode.com/

The foreclosure capital of CA, Stockton and San Joaquin County is where they gave a lot of mortgages to people who had no business owning a house in the first place. No money down, balloon payments, and loans to illegal aliens.

The blame for this is greedy mortgage lenders and people who wanted something that was too good to be true.

Maybe it will clear out some of the garbage in this state.

I really trust someone on You Tube named Mr. Mortgage.

My brother just refinanced his home loan. They upped his assessment $10,000 and with the low interest rates he's saving $173 a month and will pay off the mortgage in three years sooner. He said that the Rochester area is the second strongest housing market in the country. We have been affected the second least of any county.

Sure do, there will be no inflation announced tomorrow. What's your prediction?

The time you put into this post would have been better spent learning the difference between an "opinion" and a "prediction", ya freak. :blink:

The time you put into this post would have been better spent learning the difference between an "opinion" and a "prediction", ya freak. :thumbsup:

Oh silly me, my my, I made a boo boo, late last night, whatever will we do??

Of course if I was to act and think just like you, I would do the same thing everyday, sit in the same little cubicle, and do whatever my bosses asked of me. Meanwhile I would strap a laptop top to my chest and waltz through the day jumping up and down every time someone posted something in which I was in disagreement with. I would be especially sensitive to anything outside my daily little world of politics. I would be sure to jump extra high when anyone posted a thing other than a topic in which I was in total agreement. What's it like to live in your insular little world, you know, the one that must have the corporate stamp of approval??

Be sure to haggle EXTRA hard on all topic's that deal with the phony left vs. right arguments, maybe another abortion debate that would be real fun, lets drag out that tired old topic for another spin.

Hey there BIG feller, refute these numbers for me. I'm having trouble grasping the situation and could really use your EXPERT opinion give it a shot,,,,,,linky dinky.http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2008/05/flood-of-foreclosures-prove-loan.html