Another Blow to the liars

Oh silly me, my my, I made a boo boo, late last night, whatever will we do??

Of course if I was to act and think just like you, I would do the same thing everyday, sit in the same little cubicle, and do whatever my bosses asked of me. Meanwhile I would strap a laptop top to my chest and waltz through the day jumping up and down every time someone posted something in which I was in disagreement with. I would be especially sensitive to anything outside my daily little world of politics. I would be sure to jump extra high when anyone posted a thing other than a topic in which I was in total agreement. What's it like to live in your insular little world, you know, the one that must have the corporate stamp of approval??

Be sure to haggle EXTRA hard on all topic's that deal with the phony left vs. right arguments, maybe another abortion debate that would be real fun, lets drag out that tired old topic for another spin.

Hey there BIG feller, refute these numbers for me. I'm having trouble grasping the situation and could really use your EXPERT opinion give it a shot,,,,,,linky dinky.http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2008/05/flood-of-foreclosures-prove-loan.html

Yeah, you're a real freakin' rebel. :thumbsup: Still don't have an opinion of your own?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh silly me, my my, I made a boo boo, late last night, whatever will we do??

Of course if I was to act and think just like you, I would do the same thing everyday, sit in the same little cubicle, and do whatever my bosses asked of me. Meanwhile I would strap a laptop top to my chest and waltz through the day jumping up and down every time someone posted something in which I was in disagreement with. I would be especially sensitive to anything outside my daily little world of politics. I would be sure to jump extra high when anyone posted a thing other than a topic in which I was in total agreement. What's it like to live in your insular little world, you know, the one that must have the corporate stamp of approval??

Be sure to haggle EXTRA hard on all topic's that deal with the phony left vs. right arguments, maybe another abortion debate that would be real fun, lets drag out that tired old topic for another spin.

Hey there BIG feller, refute these numbers for me. I'm having trouble grasping the situation and could really use your EXPERT opinion give it a shot,,,,,,linky dinky.http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2008/05/flood-of-foreclosures-prove-loan.html

This is like a parody of a hippy rant.

"You spend every day in your cubicle, man, and just do whatever the bosses tell you, man! You waste your life working for the corporations, man. They've got you brainwashed in your sad corporate world, man! Freakout!"

"You spend every day in your cubicle, man, and just do whatever the bosses tell you, man! You waste your life working for the corporations, man. They've got you brainwashed in your sad corporate world, man! Freakout!"

Whatever happened to Coli, anyway?

Sounds like a Dennis Hopper movie.

Not me... I am out and about... I gotta go and lock this yacht that is burning a gallon ever 300 feet...

I will be back in 20!

If this was the 1920's-1930's without any social programs in place from the New Deal, we'd be in a full blown depression by now.

Government programs are the only thing keeping us out of a "full blown depression"? :censored:

Government programs are the only thing keeping us out of a "full blown depression"? :censored:

How do you think we would be handling it without? You'd have a lot of homeless, no? What about the chunk of change that the gooberment just paid to bail out that company (who was that? Sterns or something?)...

How do you think we would be handling it without? You'd have a lot of homeless, no? What about the chunk of change that the gooberment just paid to bail out that company (who was that? Sterns or something?)...

Not "paid". "Loaned". :censored:

Other than that, I agree that government spending is keeping us out of a depression...if only because the federal budget is a quarter of the friggin' GDP.

Not "paid". "Loaned". :censored:

Other than that, I agree that government spending is keeping us out of a depression...if only because the federal budget is a quarter of the friggin' GDP.

That's what I meant... Like a lot of things :lol: I can't explain it!

:worthy:

That's why they shouldn't park a computer in front of guys like me... The other guys here just stare in disbelief of this "new fangled" machine"... One thing is for sure, 6 years here and I can type a lick better for these fat fingers! I said better!

:D

So now you're quoting the mainstream media you've been telling us we can't trust?

Sometimes they have factual articles, are you shocked? Not all mainstream reports suck, when have I said that?

Furthermore the article was based on Shadowstats.com, but I know the genius's here would have attempted to blast anyone that posted a link to http://www.shadowstats.com Of course not everyone is buying the chit being sold, then again I'm sure you wallstreeters have no problem ripping off the nation, have you figured it out yet?

By the way here's some very good info from todays post http://mrmortgage.ml-implode.com/

Looks like "Billybasement" is kicking some ass again!! Of course not everyone lurking here is foolish enough to buy all the lies and crap being peddled by the wallstreet gang.

Back to the stupid D vs. R battle!!!!