[closed]James Hardy should be suspended by the NFL

James Hardy should be suspended by the NFL. Pulling a weapon on your father is inexcusable.

Shows poor judgement. The kid had a bad reputation and now the true Hardy is beginning to show. No character. The Bills are hypocrites if they are willing to overlook these poor qualities. We dont want thugs on our team.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Hardy should be suspended by the NFL. Pulling a weapon on your father is inexcusable.

Shows poor judgement. The kid had a bad reputation and now the true Hardy is beginning to show. No character. The Bills are hypocrites if they are willing to overlook these poor qualities. We dont want thugs on our team.

Thanks for caring and sharing...

I agree. Who cares about waiting to find out exactly what happened here? Since when are facts important? Ban him and throw him in jail. And while we're at it, lets break out the torches and pitchforks and march on OBD for drafting him.

Let the full story out - maybe he's not the problem. Maybe his dad is the problem and maybe the circumstances were dire. Don't label the kid a character bust yet, kripes. I'm sure the Bills will want the full story and they'll get it.

I agree. Who cares about waiting to find out exactly what happened here? Since when are facts important? Ban him and throw him in jail. And while we're at it, lets break out the torches and pitchforks and march on OBD for drafting him.

Not only that, he savagely beat a one-year old! He knocked a his baby-momma's teeth out! At least that's what the media tells me, and when is the media wrong?! Roger Goodell, where are you! Wake up and castrate this menace at once! How dare the Bills choose this menacing thug to represent our proud franchise, full of citizen-angels such as Bruce Smith, Willis Mcgahee, Roscoe Parrish and OJ Simpson!!?

It's the Retard 'Coaster. Get on board, on the big 'tard coaster, we'll explore: many kinds of fantasy...

The unfortunate part is that people who should know better have chosen to ride this one...

This is not all bad....

Now we have someone that fits right in with Cincy to trade for Chad Johnson... :flirt:

Maybe we keep Hardy and still go after CJ. Any time CJ acts up, Hardy can brandish a weapon and keep him in line.

What if the father is an !@#$?

So he may, or may not, have pulled a gun that he has a permit for and no charges were filed?? The names were redacted, but some neighborhood Gladys Kravitz dropped a dime on what might have happened to the press. Rock solid case for suspension there.

You are giving away your age. :doh:

Hey man, how freaking hot was Liz Montgomery in that show? :flirt: Even as a little kid I thought she was smokin'!!!

So he may, or may not, have pulled a gun that he has a permit for and no charges were filed?? The names were redacted, but some neighborhood Gladys Kravitz dropped a dime on what might have happened to the press. Rock solid case for suspension there.

You mean that's not a good enough reason to lock the guy up for the next 20 years?

What is this world coming to?