Show Them To Me!

It's always interesting to hear the studs of TBD opine on the physical quality of some women. Some guys like ass. Some guys like legs. Personally, I like breasts cuz I got my own legs and an ass.

This singer also likes breasts, one and all.

So without further delay, I give to you the song I could have virtually written myself, and if the Bills ever want to replace "Shout!," I highly recommend we sing this song after every score.

Show them to me.

reminds me of the old Yankee stadium bleachers. The chants were not quite so smooth- more like "show us your breasts" or "dyke it up"- but the chants were effective nonetheless. The bleachers have not been as fun since 1998

It's always interesting to hear the studs of TBD opine on the physical quality of some women. Some guys like ass. Some guys like legs. Personally, I like breasts cuz I got my own legs and an ass.

This singer also likes breasts, one and all.

So without further delay, I give to you the song I could have virtually written myself, and if the Bills ever want to replace "Shout!," I highly recommend we sing this song after every score.

Show them to me.

Howard Stern was doing this years' ago.... ;)

I'm confused. If Stern is no good because he "appeals to the lowest common denominator" by "making lesbians kiss"...what exactly is this song doing?

(It's not even funny).

The difference is this guy isn't making a living doing the exact same thing over and over again to the extent that it loses its comedic value. This guy is not boring, repetitive, or even egomaniacal. And not once did I hear him ask every single guy that is near him how big is dick is.

Geez, you Stern dudes are hardcore. Different strokes, dude. Sorry you can't handle the simplest criticism of a ridiculously overhyped radio personality.

I'm confused. If Stern is no good because he "appeals to the lowest common denominator" by "making lesbians kiss"...what exactly is this song doing?

(It's not even funny).

Wow you must be a hoot (don't go all nuts.. I didn't say hooters...oh schitt I did say nuts though)