The Detroit Pistons

not really...bounced from three straight conference finals....that's bad...and according to

Dumars "Make no mistake, everybody is in play right now...There are no sacred cows here. You lose that sacred cow status when you lose three straight years." Sounds like a prelude to dismantling...too bad, there are a good team.

This is one of those times where I think firing the coach makes some sense. That does not mean to say Flip is a terrible coach or anything. It just seems like that team, as talented as it is, just hybernates at the oddest times. As big a Celtics homer as I am, I absolutely never expected the Pistons to tank that last game. It seemed like they had everything going for them, right up to the begining of the fourth quarter, and then just melted down. The coach has to take some of the heat for that. He will rebound somewhere. If I was a Pistons fan, the only guy I would definitely want to get rid of is Rasheed. It seems his act is getting a little old. The guy has talent, but he is such a mental case. They could trade him somewhere (some team that feels they are close), and get a little younger. The still have a core of very good vets.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it won't happen, I'm hoping to see the Lakers sweep the Celts so I can read a couple whiny, conspiracy-laden, excuse-filled rationalizing columns from Bill Simmons.

Damn if you do and damn if you don't Bm... If it happens the other way around, you will get it from me... History-laiden of course...

:rolleyes:

Signed,

Bitter Braves Fan