i dont get it..

Why do fans care one way or another if a fellow fan happens to agree or disagree with thier thoughts on who the better qb is?

Is it because its the qb or would the same apply at another position...if one feels jp is the man and a number of fans disagree, why give a chit? same with the trent believers. Look, i dont care one way or another who the next guy thinks should be the qb. I know what i see when i see it and i have my thoughts on who i think it should be, but i just dont care if im in the minority or the majority.

Why do fans care one way or another if a fellow fan happens to agree or disagree with thier thoughts on who the better qb is?

Is it because its the qb or would the same apply at another position...if one feels jp is the man and a number of fans disagree, why give a chit? same with the trent believers. Look, i dont care one way or another who the next guy thinks should be the qb. I know what i see when i see it and i have my thoughts on who i think it should be, but i just dont care if im in the minority or the majority.

The board would be so boring if we all sang songs and agreed. My advice just sit back and enjoy the ride

The board would be so boring if we all sang songs and agreed. My advice just sit back and enjoy the ride

oh ok...so pick a side and fight, nice. Well I liked jp before Trent and after watching Trent in his rookie year play the way he did, I now like him more. I dont think JP thinks hes been treated as bad as many of his fans do. He did call himself out last year before the jags game and did not play the way he needed, even he said as much. So whats the beef? is it because he's such a nice guy? that sounds silly no? Jp lacks the ability to QUICKLY read a defense move the chains(so far) Im not gonna attack a kid who has tried to embrace the city and seems to be a very hard worker, but maybe some here should give the new kid a chance to do some of those same things, he may surprise. bottom line is fans dont run players outta town like i've read here so many times, players play themselves outta town.

dude you were right! way bettter then holding hands and sing alongs.

If you don't care about what other people think of the QBs, then who are you trying to convince?

ummm...take another read of the first 9 words of my reply, i was told it would be fun and indeed it was. But i still dont care nor would i argue my point of view. :lol: