Drew seems to be playing a little better

billsburgh

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew is playing ok and the line is definitely pass protecting better. Bottom line, the offense still stinks and no big plays means no points. We cannot nickel and dime our way to points. SOmething always breaks down

what game are you people watching.

He makes the occasional throw and 3 or 4 dumb ones inbetween.

72809[/snapback]

first play of the game he had Evans 10 yards clear for a 82 yrd td and he overthrows him by 10 yards. Good QBs make that throw. 0 offensive points in the first half - ridiculous.

first play of the game he had Evans 10 yards clear for a 82 yrd td and he overthrows him by 10 yards.  Good QBs make that throw.  0 offensive points in the first half - ridiculous.

72812[/snapback]

thanx for not leaving a name guest. no quarterback in the world is guaranteed to make that throw. if i go outside rite now (rochester area) and throw the ball, I will gun it at least 60 yards, and I have a crappy arm. the ball is going to take off on ya no matter what.

Replying to Drew seems to be playing a little better

Yeah, except for missing a wideopen Lee Evans by 30ft and not even giving him to a chance to make another play on the ball.

And for bouncing one of ZThomas' hands by throwing into double coverage in the red zone

And for taking two bad sacks instead of getting the ball out

And for for forcing another into coverage when he wasn't planted and being bailed out by an All-Pro play by Moulds.

And for finally throwing the pick but being bailed out by the officials.

And for producing 0 points in the first half of a home divisional game.

Go get 'em Drew.

Yeah, except for missing a wideopen Lee Evans by 30ft and not even giving him to a chance to make another play on the ball.

And for bouncing one of ZThomas' hands by throwing into double coverage in the red zone

And for for forcing another into coverage when he wasn't planted and being bailed out by an All-Pro play by Moulds.

Go get 'em Drew.

72830[/snapback]

That's our Drew!!

Go get 'em Drew.

72830[/snapback]

I love how people think a QB should NEVER take a sack...

Oh BTW, he's only taken one sack today as well. If you're going to go on with mindless bashing, at least get the stats right.

Oh, and on being "bailed out" by Moulds - umm, isn't that what star receivers do is make great catches???

Notice that Bledose is moving -- rolling out, stepping up in the pocket (because there *IS* one today!), and even running for 10 yards and a first down (that was called back on a bogus holding flag on Campbell).

Maybe you're right -- sheesh, Bledsoe threw the ball between the numbers to Evans and it wasn't completed; Damn Bledsoe for throwing the ball too hard!

CW

Go get 'em Drew.

72830[/snapback]

Very true. I feel bad for the dude. You can tell he is busting his ass trying to make plays and that he feels the heat from the fans but he just does not have it. Good guy- its pretty sad

thanx for not leaving a name guest. no quarterback in the world is guaranteed to make that throw. if i go outside rite now (rochester area) and throw the ball, I will gun it at least 60 yards, and I have a crappy arm. the ball is going to take off on ya no matter what.

72821[/snapback]

Yeah, but Drew is guaranteed to miss that throw. How about the 3d down throw to Moulds on the sideline? It was ten feet over his head. A veteran should be able to handle a little wind.

I love how people think a QB should NEVER take a sack...

Oh BTW, he's only taken one sack today as well.

Ooops, I was thinking he'd taken two. But the one was at his own two with 3:00 left in the half. That's a bad sack and he's played a bad half regardless of how mindless I amy be.

Oh, and on being "bailed out" by Moulds - umm, isn't that what star receivers do is make great catches???

It wasn't a great catch, it was a great play to keep the corner off and prevent a potential pick on a ball that he never should have let go.

Cya

Ooops, I was thinking he'd taken two. But the one was at his own two with 3:00 left in the half. That's a bad sack and he's played a bad half regardless of how mindless I amy be.

It wasn't a great catch, it was a great play to keep the corner off and prevent a potential pick on a ball that he never should have let go.

Cya

72847[/snapback]

Ok, does this sum up your opinion of Bledsoe:

Bledsoe never does anything right. Any positive yards we get are IN SPITE of Bledsoe, not because of him. If he takes one sack, it's one too many because good quarterbacks never get sacked. He's completely immobile, and if he does somehow manage to step up in the pocket, rollout on a passing play or scramble for a first down, it's because the defense is laughing too hard at the fact that he's running and not because he's any good. When receivers drop the ball, it's because of Drew -- he throws them too hard and puts some funny spin on them as well, and his hands sweat making it tough to catch. Players who fumble the ball do so because they're trying to get too many yards due to the fact that they know Drew will never get them the ball again, and the defense allows points because they're trying to hard to get a shutout since they know that's the only way they'll win since Bledsoe can't play this game anymore.

That sum it up?

Idiots.

CW

Ok, does this sum up your opinion of Bledsoe:

Bledsoe never does anything right.  Any positive yards we get are IN SPITE of Bledsoe, not because of him.  If he takes one sack, it's one too many because good quarterbacks never get sacked.  He's completely immobile, and if he does somehow manage to step up in the pocket, rollout on a passing play or scramble for a first down, it's because the defense is laughing too hard at the fact that he's running and not because he's any good.  When receivers drop the ball, it's because of Drew -- he throws them too hard and puts some funny spin on them as well, and his hands sweat making it tough to catch.  Players who fumble the ball do so because they're trying to get too many yards due to the fact that they know Drew will never get them the ball again, and the defense allows points because they're trying to hard to get a shutout since they know that's the only way they'll win since Bledsoe can't play this game anymore.

That sum it up?

Idiots.

CW

72853[/snapback]

Yeah Simon is an idiot :D He is one of the more astute posters here.

Jackass

That sum it up?

Idiot....

I've given Drew many props for and defended parts of his game at several junctures over the last few years.

That summation is probably more indicative of my opinion of you than Drew.

Yeah Simon is an idiot :D  He is one of the more astute posters here. 

Jackass

72856[/snapback]

Yeah, because anyone who says "Drew sucks!" is an astute poster according to you.

Newsflash - people are tired of reading the same anti-<insert player> tripe day-in-day-out.

CW

I've given Drew many props for and defended parts of his game at several junctures over the last few years.

That summation is probably more indicative of my opinion of you than Drew.

72857[/snapback]

I'm the reason Drew sucks? Nice, I'll add that.

CW

It doesn't matter how Drew looks today, WERE PLAYING MIAMI, have we forgot that?? what does he do when we play against the really good teams???

72869[/snapback]

Oh look, my friend Jay came out from the woodwork!

Miami has the number 2 defense in the NFL.

Miami has the #1 pass defense in the NFL

It's their offense that sucks.

CW