It's Official

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Obama will be a lot more of a competent President than Bush, if that's who you were refering to.

Like I've said before: nothing breeds success quite like aiming really, really low. Hell, my lawn mower would be a more competent president than Bush.

I think Obama will be a lot more of a competent President than Bush, if that's who you were refering to.

Not to knock Obama but I think even this guy would be a better President than Dubya. I think any of the Candidates running are better than the nutjob right wingers who run the country now. :wallbash:

Bush = Most Unpopular in Modern History

Thanks for the update Darth Obvious.

In other news Benazir Bhutto is still dead

And if someone had merely posted that statement without statistical proof, wingnuts would have disputed it.

It's really quite funny how desperate little people are to weasel out of admitting that electing this moron was a really really bad way to start out the new millenium.

And if someone had merely posted that statement without statistical proof, wingnuts would have disputed it.

It's really quite funny how desperate little people are to weasel out of admitting that electing this moron was a really really bad way to start out the new millenium.

What are you going to do with your BDS after January 20th?

I feel sorry for you, you are such a bitter person.

It's quite ironic that the war on President Bush is fueled by chants of "He lied, and he deceived us."

The media is beside themselves with disgust that they didn't question the premise for invading Iraq harder.

President Bush is the worst public speaker to ever hold that august office. IMHO.

So along comes an erudite loquacious enigmatic young Senator who preaches "change".

And the media apparently never learned the lesson from their bad Bush experience.

They are doing backflips to get out of the way of stories on the right irreverent and repugnant Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers and Rezko.

To me Obama is the Putney Swope of American politics. Swope got elected the CEO and promised no change and delivered the opposite. Obama's preaching change for the sake of change. If he does get elected, a lot of people who blindly voted for him and "change" could be shocked at the kind of change he really believes in. He's a closet Marxist that believes the answer to everyone's problems is to be found in the government. He believes the government must be an integral part of everyone's lives.

I don't see how anyone could dispute the fact that GW is the most unpopular modern President :)

I don't see how anyone could dispute the fact that GW is the most unpopular modern President :)

Oooooo believe me, there are plenty of them. I read a letter to the editor recently (published clearly to allow the writer to make a fool of himself) stating that history will show Bush was one of the best EVER.

And of course the "Silence of the Wingnuts" on this board should tell you something else. You know, they're the ones who dismiss anything negative that's said about the most incompetent administration in memory by claiming that the writer is prejudiced against said group of nincompoops. You'll know them because they invariably end their rants with "Bush Bad".

Oooooo believe me, there are plenty of them. I read a letter to the editor recently (published clearly to allow the writer to make a fool of himself) stating that history will show Bush was one of the best EVER.

Effectiveness and popularity are mutually exclusive.