James Hardy on Draft day

K-Gun10

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope there are less patients this year, actually.

Great reference to the number of people on IR this year (patients).

Some people don't spell well (patience)-- but they make good points.

Try to listen to the points they make, not to the spelling errors they make.

Hardy sounds like a good guy. That video gives a glimpse of his personality and I am pretty happy with what I saw of it. He does look big too. I hope he has a great career. Man I am looking forward to watching the Bills this year. I think we could take the division this year and possibly put the Patriots where they belong......watching the play-offs from thier easy chairs and cursing the Bills for stealing thier thunder.

Great reference to the number of people on IR this year (patients).

Some people don't spell well (patience)-- but they make good points.

Try to listen to the points they make, not to the spelling errors they make.

Because, you know, I can't crack a joke about someone's post without also gathering their real meaning. What am I, a caveman?

:thumbsup: Man I'm glad you didn't take that the wrong way. Personally, I thought you were just poking that guy in the ribs a little rather than trying to insult him about his spelling.........Now I'm convinced of it.

If you have the time and inclination, I encourage everyone to watch the other three videos on that link. They run about 9 minutes each and Hardy handles himself really, really well in each. Quite mature, and all this 'character' stuff seems inconguous, to say the least.

Thurman actually had talent

Hardy is tall.

He probably won't start game 1 because he can't separate or get off the line of scrimmage.

God Damn You....you have to spoil the collective irrational exuberance every time my friend. Here, have a cold one. Relax...think about Hardy kicking the first CB that tries to bump him at the line in the groin... :thumbsup:

Did anybody else catch when they said "he was drafted by Buffalo, a team not on his radar".

Im pretty sure everyone in the world knew that Hardy would at least be on the bills' radar. What kind of agent does he have not to put the glaring need of one team together with the abilities and measurables of another.

Ruben Brown had no idea that the Bills had him in mind and that worked out OK.

Thanks for the find K-Gun.

What I see with James Hardy is a serious young man who has experienced the ups and downs of youth and who has grown from it. Once that he solidifies himself on our team and at his position then maybe the WRs will be referred to as the James' Gang.

I'm a huge fan of the draft, but can anyone explain to me why teams - such as Tampa Bay in this case - bother to call him and say we're deciding between you and another guy?

I don't see the benefit. Even if you want both of them and hope to trade up for the other, why would you tell the guy this because then he knows your his second choice?

I just don't see why a team does this. Just make your decision then call the player.