MAil man

Interesting to hear this. I'm also a Jazz fan so I find this pretty cool. According to a report a few years ago when the media first found out about Bell and Cheryl Ford, Malone had no idea that either of them were his kids. apparently Malones mom knew but didn't tell him.

Hopefully Bell has Malones determination and work ethic. if he does the Bills made a good pick with him.

Malone's a scumbag, it makes it all the better remembering the Bulls B word slapping of the Jazz in the NBA finals <_<

Seriously, I've always hated that guy

I personally enjoyed it when he and Gary Payton went over to a stacked Lakers team to try and get the elusive ring and still got knocked out of the playoffs...

I only sent it once and it was subsequently pinned to this thread. Try the decaf.

I'm fine thanx <_<

IMO I don't think it's really a big deal, sh-- like this happens all the time and I don't see a message board thread about it. Oh wait he's a Buffalo Bill now I guess we should give the kid more pity I'm sure he doesn't even want. stupid. It's Karl Malone's choice and he has to live with it, not our place to judge IMO <_<

"GIVE ME BACK MY SON!"

Not a Jim Rome fan, but that's some funny shiit.

Sticking with the Jim Rome theme:

Karl Malone should just MAN UP, you know you stuck mr.tinkles in her va j j so you should MAN UP and live with your actions just MAN UP Karl and be a man.

and that's THE LAST WORD!

Thought it was Mel Gibson, or is Rome doing a parody of the movie?

It was Mel who said it in the movie. Rome just does his speil where he repeats it over and over and over. I find it annoying most of the time, but I laugh when he uses this sound bite.

Malone told Bell that, "It was too late for him to be his father and that Bell would 'earn his money on his own,"

I wonder with the money comment if Malone perceived something amiss in the contact that he received from his boy? Either way, I can't see myself ever telling my own flesh and blood that it is too late for us. I'm glad my formerly estranged father did not take that attitude when I sought him out.