WTF is up with this weather

taterhill

Just spoke with #89 and Harriet, they are heading to the game, as of 8:55 there was snow coming down on the 400, within 20 minutes of the stadium. Go snow! Go Bills!!

72573[/snapback]

I think the perfect example of Buffalo weather was about 15 years ago. Bills hosted the Cardinals.

The weather was cold.

It was windy.

The flags over the goal posts on the field were blowing at 90 degree angles to the flags at the top of the stadium.

It rained. :lol:

Then it sleeted. :D

Then it hailed. :D

Then it snowed. B)

An Arizona punt sailed up and was blown back to the kicker - 10 year punt. :D

Bills won (I forget the score, maybe 21-0?)

All scoring was in the end zone right in front of us. It was a very good day! :D

Wear your woolies and your rain parkas - GO BILLS! :unsure:

you guys are honestly making me jealous of the weather...sittin here in 80 degree sunny weather here in Fla...what i wouldnt give for some cold crappy weather down here for a football game..and i am serious...man do i miss Buffalo :D

Typical October WNY Miami week football weather.  I LOVE IT BABY!!!!!

Football weather rules.

72475[/snapback]

Is this really typical? I have been up at RWS for 10 consecutive years, (the latest game went attended was November 10) and I have never seen any snow, just a brutal rain for one particular Colt game.

In fact, wasn't the Jaguar game in which Flutie scrambled for a TD in mid-October? I remember the weather as actually hot.

I was thinking that this weather is more of a fluke, no?