Pick the next Bill

LaDairis

I knew you'd go with him man, and I wouldn't mind the pick at all, but I prefer Martin Rucker or Kellen Davis first. :censored:

I agree. I like Finley as well, but I think it'll probably be one of those two guys.

I think they'll also take a very long look at Cliff Avril if he's available and possibly one of the DTs as well. Pat Sims, Dre Moore, and perhaps Red Bryant. They could even go CB or WR again, though its less likely.

In the end, though, I'm saying Kellen Davis.

I agree. I like Finley as well, but I think it'll probably be one of those two guys.

I think they'll also take a very long look at Cliff Avril if he's available and possibly one of the DTs as well. Pat Sims, Dre Moore, and perhaps Red Bryant. They could even go CB or WR again, though its less likely.

In the end, though, I'm saying Kellen Davis.

I figure it will be Cliff Avril or Early Doucet

I figure it will be Cliff Avril or Early Doucet

I think Cliff Avril would be a really nice addition in R3. I'm not quite as sure about Doucet, especially following immediately on the heels of James Hardy. I expect them to go WR again fairly soon today, but probably in R4 or 5.

NO WAY are we giving up on George Wilson, who will continue to have a very steep learning curve. He and Whitner, and Ko if he recovers, are fine.

I think you said it right there...IF Ko Simpson recovers. I wouldn't be totally stunned by a pick at FS in the first couple of rounds today. At the very least, its a position that could use some additional competition.