What if Doucet is still on the board when we pick early in the 3rd?

Big Turk

personally, i don't think there is a TE worth taking in the 3rd anymore. I could see Doucet being a good option. Earl Bennett is also a good option. There are also several solid DT's still on the board - Marcus Harrison, Dre Moore, Red Bryant, and Pat Sims

I wouldn't be against it, but I'd like to give a look at Connor and Rucker too if they were still there.

Yeah I could see the Bills taking Connor if he is there or perhaps even Kellen Davis, the big TE, who was projected as an early to mid second rounder...

Connor can, and has, played both.

Correct. When Poz was there Connor played outside and was second on the team in tackles. Behind Poz. This year they moved him to middle, as he knew the defense and was the fastest LB on PSU's team. Frankly, that makes him an even more valuable commodity for the Bills. He could start at the WSLB position, but if, God forbid, Poz got hurt again, Connor could move to the middle and Crowell could take over at WSLB. Thus, you don't really lose much in that rotation. The four LBs we would have in the starting rotation after adding Connor would be one of the top five in the league.

I would not take Doucet there. He's another smurf. We have enough of those. Buffalo should look at TEs, particularly Rucker or Kellen Davis, though I think Davis will be there when we pick early in the Fourth. They should try and do the following:

3. Dan Connor LB

4. Kellen Davis TE

4. Owen Schmitt/Peyton Hillis FB

5. Andre Fluellen DT

6. Colt Brennan QB

7. Matt Spanos C

7. BA Safety

7. BA RG/RT

I would not take Doucet there. He's another smurf. We have enough of those. Buffalo should look at TEs, particularly Rucker or Kellen Davis, though I think Davis will be there when we pick early in the Fourth. They should try and do the following:

Doucet is over 6' tall...he would be the second tallest WR on the team...