OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant even follow the conversation and Im the idiot, funny

you guys are blind if you cant see that TO is one of the fastest WRs in the league

sorry I dont have a link to a TV report that was done when TO was in Philly...I could provide you with a link to get your G.E.D. though if you need it

Oh ouch....too bad I don't need it since i'm pulling a 3.5+ GPA in one of the best colleges in Western New York but we won't go there, ugh :thumbsup::lol:

P.S. The first sign that a person has no clue what they are talking about and are making up bogus stats and BS is when you start to criticize another person's intelligence instead of providing proof of the BS or sry, "info" you have.

I am picking TE Brad Cottam - 3rd Round

Cottam is a round 5-6 guy, I think and probably the biggest workout warrior in this draft, IMO. The guy had a total of 21 catches in his time at Tennessee and numerous injuries. He may become a very solid pro, but I think there are still much safer bets available with similar potential.

No thanks.

I like the PFW review of the Hardy pick:

After landing the draft's top corner in the first round, the Bills were able to find another big receiver other than Devin Thomas to take some attention away from Lee Evans and open up the offense for Trent Edwards and Marshawn Lynch. Hardy would have been a Pittsburgh Steeler and the first receiver drafted had Rashard Mendenhall been off the board. He could be a dominant red zone player and create mismatches with his tremendous size.

Do we REALLY need a safety. I think that is our safest area.

Who do we have behind Whitner, nobody, FS is okay wilth Ko simpson and George Wilson, behind Donte we have nobody, and we have to start looking at starter/backups who can also play ST's.

Although looking at who is available, possibly Kellen Davis at TE if not OG or S

I like the PFW review of the Hardy pick:

After landing the draft's top corner in the first round, the Bills were able to find another big receiver other than Devin Thomas to take some attention away from Lee Evans and open up the offense for Trent Edwards and Marshawn Lynch. Hardy would have been a Pittsburgh Steeler and the first receiver drafted had Rashard Mendenhall been off the board. He could be a dominant red zone player and create mismatches with his tremendous size.

Jeez, we got lucky. :thumbsup:

Wonder if the Pats are popping boners that Connor may still be there with their next pick...

I love seeing these DBs go off the board. The Pats need major help in the defensive backfield and this draft is starting to get awfully thin at CB.

I love seeing these DBs go off the board. The Pats need major help in the defensive backfield and this draft is starting to get awfully thin at CB.

True...but Mayo and Connor would be nice additions to their LB corp.