OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

The good news is that we're more than halfway through R2 and there are still four good TE prospects still on the board: Bennett, Finley, Rucker and Kellen Davis. The Bills stand a good chance at getting one of them.

Yep, I love how the runs so far have been at positions we're strong at. We got our CB, WRs fell to us, and now TEs will hopefully fall a bit to us. Last year is turning out to be a very, very good offseason.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that a tough guy? You are hating on Hardy because at 6'5 he ran a 4.42. TO ran a 4.6 at his combine. Boldin was slow, as was Colston. Don't be fooled by numbers.

can you please find the post where i hated on Hardy because of his 40

someone posted that his 4.47 40 time was outstanding which i said it wasnt and that a sub 4.4 time would be considered outstanding

I dont like the pick but i never trashed his 40 time i just said it isnt outstanding...go back and read

can you please find the post where i hated on Hardy because of his 40

someone posted that his 4.47 40 time was outstanding which i said it wasnt and that a sub 4.4 time would be considered outstanding

I dont like the pick but i never trashed his 40 time i just said it isnt outstanding...go back and read

I have read enough of your posts. I don't wish to reread them

No you are just blindly ignorant and cannot admit you have been proven wrong :thumbsup:

how was I proven wrong...I brought up TO ran a 4.3 and change when he was with Philly and he is still considered one of the fastest WRs in the league

You keep comparing Hardy to two of the best WRs in the past decade. As a #2 wideout taken in the second round, that's pretty good company, IMO. :thumbsup:

I never compared Hardy to TO or Moss...the converstaion was about 40 times and someone mentioned name some other big WRs that can run faster

if you;re too slow to follow the conversation please dont chime in with your ill advised comments

I never compared Hardy to TO or Moss...the converstaion was about 40 times and someone mentioned name some other big WRs that can run faster

if you;re too slow to follow the conversation please dont chime in with your ill advised comments

who pissed in your wheaties? We are pumped about our draft and you want to instigate? You are miserable prick

Moss blazed at his combine. So did Joey Galloway and Terry Glenn. Those are 3 of the fastest combine times I can recall for WRs. Galloway and Glenn both benched over 400 pounds too

I could be wrong about Moss but I dont recall him running sub 4.3 40's at the combine and it was reported last year Moss was working out in Florida running sub 4.3 40's

how was I proven wrong...I brought up TO ran a 4.3 and change when he was with Philly and he is still considered one of the fastest WRs in the league

TO never ran a 4.3 idiot. put a link on here stop talking and show us. man up.