Chiefs POSSIBLY taking Glenn Dorsey

THis is why they shouldnt do this thing at 3, half the picks are choosen now this is rediculous.

They'll learn this pretty fast. I also expect once you get by the first few picks, some teams will take awhile. Like the Jets deciding between gholston/matt ryan or a trade down. Although next year, I expect they'll move the draft back to noon eastern standard time.

THis is why they shouldnt do this thing at 3, half the picks are choosen now this is rediculous.

Aside from all of these rumors, virtually everyone seems to hate this late start. I can't imagine that they're going to do this again next year.

This decision made much easier, by dorsey being available. Figured it would Gholston, unless Dorsey was available. Dissapointing, cause this just means the jets or pats will end up with gholston. :thumbsup:

I'd rather have the Pats take Gholston. I watched a lot of Big Ten games and he was very average. His combine stats made him a top 10 pick.

I know it may be out here a bit with our other needs, but if Dorsey is there at 5 when the Chiefs are picking.....I sure hope the Bills at least make the phone call to see what it would take to move up 6 slots. Dorsey, Stroud, McCargo, Johnson, Williams.......Now that is a DT rotation!

The fast is that you win in this league by pressuring the QB. With those guys up the middle (Dorsey and Stround comanding double teams all the time) and having Schobel and Kelsay speed rushing on the outside, our D-Line would be as dominant as any in the league.

with that D-Line, the LBs we have in POZ, KM, and AC would make our front 7 as good as any in the league!!! You could get away with McGee and Greer at CB with that front 7 and with Whitner and Simpson at S. If the Bills were to make a trade up to get Dorsey, our Defense would be as stron as any in the league.....providing everyone stays healthy.

I know I may be dreaming here, but if Dorsey is on the board at 5....I really hope the Bills at least look into it.

They'll learn this pretty fast. I also expect once you get by the first few picks, some teams will take awhile. Like the Jets deciding between gholston/matt ryan or a trade down. Although next year, I expect they'll move the draft back to noon eastern standard time.

next year the first two rounds will probably be on Friday night....they are pushing towards getting it to prime time

next year the first two rounds will probably be on Friday night....they are pushing towards getting it to prime time

Another really bad move just leave it alone Commish go back to the way it was.

Another really bad move just leave it alone Commish go back to the way it was.

Agreed. How does going to Friday night make it less likely that teams work out deals and it all gets reported hours before the draft? It doesn't.

I'd rather have the Pats take Gholston. I watched a lot of Big Ten games and he was very average. His combine stats made him a top 10 pick.

True. But Miami's ticked because he flat OWNED Jake Long every time he went up against him.

ESPN is basically saying that the first 4 picks are locks..

LONG

LONG

RYAN

MCFADDEN

All of a sudden KC is on the clock and Dorsey is still on the board. Man, I would at least make a phone call. KC does want more picks (even though they already have a ton) and getting our 11 and our 2nd rund pick might be looking tempting. We would still have enough picks to move up back into the 2nd Round and grab the WR we need. I would at least make the phone call.

ESPN is basically saying that the first 4 picks are locks..

LONG

LONG

RYAN

MCFADDEN

All of a sudden KC is on the clock and Dorsey is still on the board. Man, I would at least make a phone call. KC does want more picks (even though they already have a ton) and getting our 11 and our 2nd rund pick might be looking tempting. We would still have enough picks to move up back into the 2nd Round and grab the WR we need. I would at least make the phone call.

Yeah but who do you Grab with Five, DORSEY?

Yeah but who do you Grab with Five, DORSEY?

Yeah! That is the guy I want!

In this league, you win by getting to the QB. To do this on a consistant basis, you need 3 GREAT DTs. The Bills potentially have 2 in Stroud and McCargo.....

Dorsey would complete this dominant rotation and our Defense would be absolutely NASTY!