Do you refrigerate your ketchup?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mustard and ketchup should be in the fridge after opening. Ketchup won't spoil if you leave it out, but I just think it tastes better.

OTOH, at one of the courts I practice in, one of the back rooms has the same 12 bottles of salad dressing out on top of the refrigerator all the time. And most of the dressings are milk-based, like ranch and blue cheese.

That's just wrong and I'm not touching them. :devil:

Yew, that is gross!! ;)

do any of you guys refrigerate your chips or bread because i have seen people do that before and found it odd

I refrigerated chips one time when I made my lunch for work the night before and they were slightly mushy.

Moisture expedites mold in bread. Condensation from the fridge contributes moisture

Sound reasoning but wrong. Take two loaves of bread and put one in the fridge and leave the other out. You'll find that you're wrong. :lol:

Moisture expedites mold in bread. Condensation from the fridge contributes moisture

Breadstuffs freeze well if you wrap rolls, or a few slices of bread, with a paper towel, and place them in a freeezer bag that you've evacuated most of the air from.

I wouldn't waste the time and material to do that with "Wonder" bread, though.

I can change the hat, but you're never going to live down your callow performance at a Bills/Patriots* game recently. Mingia, can't you hold your liquor at least a little bit?

:lol:

Damn, that coulda been me 30 years ago. Course I was never as soft as that dood.