"The Boss" endorses Obama

Article

He has the depth, the reflectiveness, and the resilience to be our next president," the letter said.

"He speaks to the America I've envisioned in my music for the past 35 years,

a generous nation with a citizenry willing to tackle nuanced and complex problems,

a country that's interested in its collective destiny and in the potential of its gathered spirit.

A place where '...nobody crowds you, and nobody goes it alone.

Article

He has the depth, the reflectiveness, and the resilience to be our next president," the letter said.

a generous nation with a citizenry willing to tackle nuanced and complex problems,

a country that's interested in its collective destiny and in the potential of its gathered spirit.

No surprise here, you may like him or not but the Boss has been loyal to the same ideas since he has started his career in the early 70ies.

Hillary will gain back those votes. After all she listened to Bruce while Hunting after church in Pennsylvania.

I heard she spent most of her youth on the Jersey shore, so she really deserves the "Bruce vote."

No surprise here, you may like him or not but the Boss has been loyal to the same ideas since he has started his career in the early 70ies.

Ya... But, he is very careful about advertising them TOO loudy... :lol::lol: I don't care what you stand for, just say it loud and proud.

Well... That is maybe my not so accurate take on him.

That kind of surprises me. I thought for sure Hilary would be who he'd endorse. After all, Hilary was his motivation for his song " Reno".

In case yer wunderin :P :

Devils & Dust

blank.gif

blank.gifReno.gif

She took off her stockings, I held them to my face.

She had your ankles, I felt filled with grace.

"Two hundred dollars straight in,

Two-fifty up the ass," she smiled and said.

She unbuckled my belt, pulled back her hair,

And sat in front of me on the bed.

She said, "Honey how's that feel, do you want me to go slow?"

My eyes drifted out the window, down to the road below.

I felt my stomach tighten. The sun bloodied the sky

And sliced through the hotel blinds. I closed my eyes.

Sunlight on the Amatitlan, sunlight streaming thru your hair.

In the Valle de dos Rios, smell of mock orange filled the air.

We rode with the vaqueros, down into cool rivers of green.

I was sure the work and that smile coming out 'neath your hat

Was all I'd ever need.

Somehow all you ever need's, never really quite enough you know.

You and I, Maria, we learned it's so.

She slipped me out of her mouth, "You're ready," she said.

She took off her bra and panties, wet her finger, slipped it inside her,

And crawled over me on the bed.

She poured me another whisky,

Said, "Here's to the best you ever had."

We laughed and made a toast.

It wasn't the best I ever had,

Not even close.

Article

The Boss. I have to admit I feel sorry for the guy. He used to have the world in his command but now he is just pathetic. I mean, I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but let's face it, when their minds start to go, it is all over.

Just read that babbling pile of crap from his quote. It is not even coherent. I'm surprised Hank even allowed the statement to be released. He seems to have taken control of the Yankees, maybe he should get a little control over dad and let him keep some dignity.

"gathered spirit"? What is that? It sounds like he was having a hallucination.

don't know... never met a french girl who did not shave her legs at least weekly... i'll not say the same of german girls...

Is it true that Hitchcock never released "Psycho" in France because the idea of a woman getting into a shower was too unrealisitic?

Is it true that Hitchcock never released "Psycho" in France because the idea of a woman getting into a shower was too unrealisitic?

French women have to much class to take showers they only take baths. :beer:

Why do you think french men have that dirty reputation? Their women actually live in the bathroom.

French women have to much class to take showers they only take baths. :)

Why do you think french men have that dirty reputation? Their women actually live in the bathroom.

A half hour a month for a bath is hardly living in the bathroom. When you add in the additional hour spent clearing the drain which was clogged with their fallen armpit hairs, that still only totals ninety minutes. :beer::lol::lol:

Plus they do try to save bathroom time by having one device used as both a toilet and a drinking fountain.

Yea that Hamas thing is bad for Obama. Piloting those jets into the WTC as they did in 2001, the London bombings, the Madrid bombings...yep Hamas is really a big threat to the West and Obama should take steps right away to repudiate, denigrate, deplore, reject AND sh-- upon this "endorsement".

:thumbsup:

As long as it's "Link to Nutjob Sites Pretending to Be Mainstream News Day", here's one about Illuminati backing Obama.

http://www.rense.com/general81/slip.htm

There's a quote from the Hamas rep. There's audio floating around too. Your favorite news sources would burry it. Ignore it. Censor it and run some more Hope and change crap.

Yea that Hamas thing is bad for Obama. Piloting those jets into the WTC as they did in 2001, the London bombings, the Madrid bombings...yep Hamas is really a big threat to the West and Obama should take steps right away to repudiate, denigrate, deplore, reject AND sh-- upon this "endorsement".

:thumbsup:

It's too late for that he's done.

There's a quote from the Hamas rep. There's audio floating around too. Your favorite news sources would burry it. Ignore it. Censor it and run some more Hope and change crap.

And instead of linking to one of those...you link to a site that makes prisonplanet.com look credible? Great job! :thumbsup:

:D

So instead of understanding that the NYT, Katie Couric, and Keith Olbermann wouldn't dare report such a story, you instead ask me to find it from them anyway. Good job to you!

Here's one for you.

So what if Hamas "endorses" Obama? It certainly couldn't hurt him as much as these " hussies" have hurt McCain.

McCain Girls

So instead of understanding that the NYT, Katie Couric, and Keith Olbermann wouldn't dare report such a story, you instead ask me to find it from them anyway. Good job to you!

No, I asked you to provide the soundbyte from Hamas you said existed. You said "There's a quote from the Hamas rep. There's audio floating around too." And yet, your only source is on par with the Weekly World News. Has Bat Boy endorsed Obama yet?

After further review, I may have been wrong about this. When you guys said "The Boss" endorsed a candidate I naturally thought you meant George Steinbrenner. I now realize that it is possible you meant Ed's wife. I know she controls two votes, but I hardly think this is news.