Anyone else see this?

Okay moderator friend next time I will research at length every thread I start and or respond too. Thank you for showing me the light.

I'll stop now, since you seem to be more "delicate" than I had expected. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

You can have the last word, since it seems like you need it to satisfy your ego.

Have a nice day. :lol:

I'll stop now, since you seem to be more "delicate" than I had expected. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

You can have the last word, since it seems like you need it to satisfy your ego.

Have a nice day. :lol:

Ohh boy. You got it this whole converaation was "ego driven". I am delicate like a flower, you're right.

Hey typing tough guy I may be ignorant but your classeless. You could have just said the 2nd to last sentence and been done with it. Instead you chose to be an a--hole. Funny thing is you would never have the balls to say that to me in person.

I have "the balls" to say anything I've ever posted on a message board to someone's face. That's not the point. Are you some sort of delicate flower who can't take criticism?

I apologize for not being a "perfect gentleman" and responding with annoyance to yet another post complaining about the Pats* easy schedule from someone who didn't care to try and educate himself first.

Nice avatar. Makes up (somewhat) for the threats.