Anyone else see this?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3347716

The Pats have the weekest strength of schedule in the league!! How is that possible? This is a team that almost cheated its way into the record books and the NFL gives them the easiest schedule in the league. You gotta be fuggin kidding me.

My question is: who do they have video tape of?

God I hate the Pats!

The Pats have the weekest strength of schedule in the league!! How is that possible? This is a team that almost cheated its way into the record books and the NFL gives them the easiest schedule in the league. You gotta be fuggin kidding me.

God I hate the Pats!

Do a little bit of reading before showing your ignorance. The schedule is locked years in advance, with the exception of two conference games against teams that finished in the same position the prior year. The Pats* schedule is "easiest" on paper because they get the Bills, Jets, and Fish twice, and the NFC West. The Bills schedule is 6th "easiest" because they get the Jets and Fish twice, and the NFC West.

God I hate the Pats!

Miami twice, Jets twice..... They play in the weakest division in football.

NFC West- Same as us.

AFC West- Same as us.

Only reason we dont have a easier schedule is we face the 16-0 Pats twice. The Pats dont have themelves on the schedule or we would have an easier schedule than them.

Do a little bit of reading before showing your ignorance. The schedule is locked years in advance, with the exception of two conference games against teams that finished in the same position the prior year. The Pats* schedule is "easiest" on paper because they get the Bills, Jets, and Fish twice, and the NFC West. The Bills schedule is 6th "easiest" because they get the Jets and Fish twice, and the NFC West.

Darn it Eball. You beat me..

Hey typing tough guy I may be ignorant but your classeless. You could have just said the 2nd to last sentence and been done with it. Instead you chose to be an a--hole. Funny thing is you would never have the balls to say that to me in person.

Hey typing tough guy I may be ignorant but your classeless. You could have just said the 2nd to last sentence and been done with it. Instead you chose to be an a--hole. Funny thing is you would never have the balls to say that to me in person.

And if you'd done a simple search on easiest this has already been discussed several times already in the last 24 hours.

And if you'd done a simple search on easiest this has already been discussed several times already in the last 24 hours.

The schedule came out an hour before I started this thread. What ever, dude doesnt have to be a d--k about it.

The schedule came out an hour before I started this thread. What ever, dude doesnt have to be a d--k about it.

Dude...You were lazy and got called out on it. Stop being such a wuss and suck it up...and yes, I would say that to your face.

Not to make excuses because I hate the Pats so much too. But their schedule seems easy because:

a) their divisional opponents didn't do so well last year, especially Miami and New York B.

b) the NFC opponent rotation happens to be the NFC West this year, which is a very weak division.

But don't worry, I have a theory that the NFL will work to undermine the Pats by having the refs favour their opponents. Ha!

Dude...You were lazy and got called out on it. Stop being such a wuss and suck it up...and yes, I would say that to your face.

I am lazy for posting a thread, ok tough guy. Im well over it. Maybe we will have the pleasure of meeting one day.

The opponents were known months ago, however, which is the point that was being made.

Face it: not being a dick on an Intrenet MB is a pretty rare. On TSW, it's.... :lol:

The opponents were known months ago, however, which is the point that was being made.

Face it: not being a dick on an Intrenet MB is a pretty rare. On TSW, it's.... :lol:

I see what your saying I didnt want this to be a s--t storm. I m guilty of sarcasm as well but i dont call people names.