POST YOUR SCHEDULE PREDICTIONS (AND LEAKS) HERE

eball

I would not be surprised to see the Toronto game against the Browns.

The rumor I hear is that the Browns will get the home game Thanksgiving night.

Can't happen. Buffalo hosts Cleveland this year. That much is set in stone.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

POST YOUR SCHEDULE PREDICTIONS (AND LEAKS) HERE

I predict there will be 15 posts regarding the schedule between 1:30 and 2:30 this afternoon. Everyone will have their new post all filled out just waiting to cut and paste the schedule and hoping to be the first. I'll set the over under at 10.5....

Can't happen. Buffalo hosts Cleveland this year. That much is set in stone.

No...I meant that Cleveland will host the Thanksgiving night game this year, but I don't know who it would be against. Another rumor is that the Browns will open at home against the Cowboys in a 4:15 FOX nationwide game on September 7.

My prediction for the Buffalo-Cleveland game is it could be the Toronto contest.

No...I meant that Cleveland will host the Thanksgiving night game this year, but I don't know who it would be against. Another rumor is that the Browns will open at home against the Cowboys in a 4:15 FOX nationwide game on September 7.

My prediction for the Buffalo-Cleveland game is it could be the Toronto contest.

My prediction is the browns are going to suck this year.

I know we will be playing 7 games at home .

I say we open season away this year . at jets

That would suck if it was the opener, might make tickets harder to get. I love getting jets/bills tickets on the cheap after the fans have given up on the team (after week 3)

Gotcha. I don't agree with Buf-Cle in Toronto, though, because that game is an EASY sellout at the Ralph. I agree with those who have suggested they'll put one of Buffalo's west coast opponents in the Toronto game, in November or December, because that game will sell out regardless of the opponent.

I would not be surprised to see the Toronto game against the Browns.

The rumor I hear is that the Browns will get the home game Thanksgiving night.

The NFL will forget the Thanksgiving in Canada is not in November and schedule us in Toronto on Thanksgiving night which in Canada is just a random Thursday :wallbash:

I don't think so. I don't think the NFL would want to sacrifice a natural fan rivalry game like that. Also, I don't think it will be a division game. Very likely a WC team or a poor AFC team sicne the game will sell out regardless and they can plunk it on MNF anyway.

The NFL will forget the Thanksgiving in Canada is not in November and schedule us in Toronto on Thanksgiving night which in Canada is just a random Thursday :wallbash:

Or maybe they'll put us up there in that wasteland on the day after Christmas because boxing is not drawing the crowds it once did. The NFL may try to start a new tradition.

Or maybe they'll put us up there in that wasteland on the day after Christmas because boxing is not drawing the crowds it once did. The NFL may try to start a new tradition.

lol :wallbash:

or, maybe we'll play in Toronto on Monday, October 13th and then on November 27 at the Ralph so we can play on Thanksgiving twice in the same year.