schedule release show now being advertised

Just noticed the poll they are running. Which WR in this year's draft will have the most success in the NFL?

Choices are Sweed, Jackson, Thomas & Hardy. No love for Kelly no more.

Your ideas intrigue me. May I subscribe to your newsletter?

Nice.....just booked tomorrow afternoon off work....have to book hotel rooms for the season.

Go Bills!

Can't you wait until you get home from work to book the hotel rooms? Is a three hour head start that important?

Can't you wait until you get home from work to book the hotel rooms? Is a three hour head start that important?

Self employed IT guy so I may not got home until much later than 5pm and I organize a "boyz" weekend with about 27 guys going to the game and the sooner you book those rooms the better...so for me it is worth it.

Go Bills!

Self employed IT guy so I may not got home until much later than 5pm and I organize a "boyz" weekend with about 27 guys going to the game and the sooner you book those rooms the better...so for me it is worth it.

Go Bills!

Sounds good man. Good luck.

Not to be "outdone" ESPN says they, too, will broadcast a 2-hour live show on the nfl schedule at 2 pm tomorrow.

Wow - 2 hours of full coverage reading an nfl schedule. on two different channels.

:thumbsup:

I can hear it now, "O.K. The Cheatriots are playing the Jets at home at 1 pm on Sunday September 7. What do YOU think that means Mort?"

"Hmm, well that means they will play the game"

"Good point. Chris, what can you add to that?"

"Oh yes, Mort forgot to add that the jets and Cheatriots are RIVALS"

"Good point, Chris"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

As Monty Python would say, "My Brain HurtzZZ"

Not to be "outdone" ESPN says they, too, will broadcast a 2-hour live show on the nfl schedule at 2 pm tomorrow.

Wow - 2 hours of full coverage reading an nfl schedule. on two different channels.

:P

I can hear it now, "O.K. The Cheatriots are playing the Jets at home at 1 pm on Sunday September 7. What do YOU think that means Mort?"

"Good point, Chris"

Cool if I don't like the Bills schedule on the NFL network I can check out the one on ESPN and hope for better results :thumbsup:

Go Bills!

:thumbsup:

"Good point, Chris"

But yet they will neglect the NHL Playoffs..which is some of the best sports action you can find.