ESPN doing a piece on what happens to the Super Bowl losers gear

One thing lost in the crash was the discussion during and after the SB about what happens to the SB losers stuff. Sportscenter did a piece on this

So, this year the third world country that thinks that the Patriots had a perfect season is Nicaraugua and Romania. In other news the city of Miami could use some free t-shirts.

link to similar story from New York Times

About a year ago, I watched a National Geographic HD show on the Dominican Republic and Haiti. Long story short, one of the Haitian street sellers that crosses over to the DR on a daily basis had a Bills Super Bowl Championship t-shirt on. I had to do a double take on the DVR, and sure enough, the Bills won Super Bowl 28. All these years I thought we lost that one as well.

"He had to position himself to get a shirt to Buffalo’s best players after the field goal was converted. But Norwood’s kick drifted right, and Mr. White did a 180-degree turn, sprinting from the field and tossing the shirts in the closest trash bin."

Imagine the money you could make with those on EBay.

I need to find what 3rd world country has our SuperBowl championship merchandise, and buy some. Buffalo Bills, 4-time superbowl champions, I love the sound of that. :wallbash:

Seeing as how all 4 years weren't printed at the same time, i think you'd be looking at 1 championship at a time