[closed]i Have a question for expert

I watch every play, and I read threads and articles on this site almost daily. Why have I never heard this knock on Tredwards before about fake audibles? I have to watch most games at the bars, so I don't hear the commentary, but I've never heard anyone say anything about this before. I also have admittedly limited football knowledge. Can someone enlighten me as to what this about?

it was real bad the last couple of games. EVERY running play, when he got to the line of scrimmage, Trent would do this weird crouch-and-turn thing like he was talking to the line or something. he ONLY did it on running plays and he did it EVERY running play. it was bad. and it was really weird.

the announcers picked up on it immediatley (it was Gannon or Simms?) and would call every running play throughout the game.

i like Trent, but that has to be corrected.

Make a written note for yourself of all the bad things you feel about JP as a QB. Put it in a safe place where you can find it in a several years. Keep track of his career wherever he goes. At the end of his career, find your note and read it. I think you're in for a surprise.

I will do that, can I borrow some extra paper?

Go Bills!

I watch every play, and I read threads and articles on this site almost daily. Why have I never heard this knock on Tredwards before about fake audibles? I have to watch most games at the bars, so I don't hear the commentary, but I've never heard anyone say anything about this before. I also have admittedly limited football knowledge. Can someone enlighten me as to what this about?

I dont remember who the opponent was but before a running play Trent would get out from under center and make a hand signal behind the line and every time he did that we would run the ball. The defense and the commentators picked up on it right away and our running game was shot from the start

I dont remember who the opponent was but before a running play Trent would get out from under center and make a hand signal behind the line and every time he did that we would run the ball. The defense and the commentators picked up on it right away and our running game was shot from the start

This is a coaching problem. He's probably doing what he's told. Does anyone on this board, ANYONE feel like any Bills QB can flourish with Dick Jauron at the helm? I think not. Best thing for JP is to get the heck out of Buffalo. Trent, at least has a chance to do well for the Bills in the post-Jauron era which should begin while Trent is still under contract to the Bills.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.