Schedule Release Date

hoser12

Really annoying for those who need to compete for days off with others. It appears to be more and more the league is staging whole schedule release.

You could not have said that any better. I've been holding off on trying to schedule my vacation days waiting for this #$@%#^$ schedule to come out!

They're having trouble finding a way to help New England get Buffalo at home after their bye.

They have never had a problem before. I think they are looking how to give New England two breaks, maybe after putting them on Thursday night football hosting us Monday night 10 days later.

I've read confirmed reports from Lori that the schedule will be released at 4:00 pm on 4/14.

Ahh of course. I'll be on a plane and then away from any internet access for 5 days. Why WOULDN'T the schedule come out then? :sick:

I've read confirmed reports from Lori that the schedule will be released at 4:00 pm on 4/14.

You are mistaken. Thursday, April 17th it will be released. NFL total access has a two hour live show that day. It starts at 1:30pm west coast time.