If the Bills Keep Losman....We will go NOWHERE.

You were the source of insight? is it hard to suck your own dick? This board was a great source of insight and good football talk before you ever got here. The whole Losman not being a starter was decided during the season by the coaching staff, not you. You came in and repeated what had been talked about since Edwards looked poised in a preseason game. Dont for one second think you came in a hearded us lost bills fans. If anything All you did was restart a crusade most Bills fans just want to see end. Im my profesional opinion you have helped make this board close to unreadable. I cant read a thread where you don't attack JP. We get it you dont like him. Feel free to discuss other topics and enlighten us there, or just shut up

Maybe he is mad cause JP stole his woman, or his mom and now he can see nothing but rage for him

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you know about women ?

Why do we need someone of another sexual persuasion telling us about women ?

hmmm interesting i read your words, but all i can make it in them is "i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"...."i'm a moron"....

Just watched the Florida spring game..I didnt realize how well Tebow throws the ball in tight spots, and moves around the pocket real well...He is going to have a great year in FLorida this upcoming season..

you do realize that the majority of the people here are doing nothing but mocking you correct? You can't be that self absorbed not to see that

it sounds more that the "majority of the people here" don't want to accept the truth that ExpertOpinion is right about Losman. so that's the only thing you can do is mock the guy. the mental midgets never cease to amaze me.

it sounds more that the "majority of the people here" don't want to accept the truth that ExpertOpinion is right about Losman. so that's the only thing you can do is mock the guy. the mental midgets never cease to amaze me.

Oh really? Interesting because if my memory serves me correctly, and the fact i am too lazy to research while on vacation i believed he cast the first insults down and it went downhill from there, but does it feel good for you to be able to follow someone on this board? why defend him? Nothing he has said warrants any kind of defense from anyone here

LOL the snivelers have been pleading with the mods to boot the ExpertOpinion.

I can't wait until Losman is cut to see these girls cry.