2008 TBD Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Ramius

Here is the official discussion thread for the 3 round mock draft. This will also serve as the official trade thread.

The rules are simple. There are 15 minute time slots for teams to make their selection. When it is the Bills selection, i will post a poll for everyone to vote on. Post your pick during your alloted time. Feel free to move along as quickly as you'd like. If you are on the clock, you do not have to wait until it is your time to choose. If you know you are going to miss you pick, please PM me or one of the designated assistants below a list of your desired picks. If you do not submit a list, a pick will be made for you based on the best available player remaining.

Also, i am looking for some people who would be willing to help with the draft. I just found out i will be out of the office on tuesday and will need someone to keep track of the picks for me. The helper(s) also need to be willing to receive PMs from people who wont be on during their pick.

PM list for picks:

Ramius

Trades:

Philadelphia gets: Round 1 pick (#10)

New Orleans gets: Round 1 pick (#19), CB Lito Shepard

New Orleans gets: Round 1 pick (31), TE Jeremy Shockey

New York Giants get: Round 1 pick (19)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting pick there with McKelvin. We are starting to get caught up here. I only have balt's pick before the buffalo break.

You kept taking all my prospects! I wanted Long and i was hoping he would fall, then Dorsey, no so i decided to go with Corner they just lost Law and Surtain is 31 figured it filled a need and i had nothing else worthy of picking there

I am back. Sorry to be late. If you want. I can take another team if someone is miissing.

no problem. We havent had too many people show up this morning. As of righ now, we still have all the teams accounted for, but i'll let you know if we need the help.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.