2008 TBD Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Ramius

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You kept taking all my prospects! I wanted Long and i was hoping he would fall, then Dorsey, no so i decided to go with Corner they just lost Law and Surtain is 31 figured it filled a need and i had nothing else worthy of picking there

You left some pretty good OTs on the board. Not sure Carl Peterson would do the same in that situation.

Ohhhhh.....this is where everyone is. I've been watching the original thread on the main board for discussion about this draft. Suffice it to say, I feel like an idiot.

I was hoping/praying for Dorsey to fall, but Sed Ellis was there for the taking. What's the story with the Bills pick? I checked the poll and it wan't there.

How does someone accept a trade with a 5th round pick in it when we only do 3 rounds? :P:thumbsup:

I know we're only doing a three round mock. I'm approaching this thing as if it were the real deal. There's no way I'm making a deal without giving up my own picks if I'm only using the first 3 rounds. Even though it won't play out on the board, I wanted to get a little more for Chad than a 2nd rounder. As far as I know, that's fair. Right?

I know we're only doing a three round mock. I'm approaching this thing as if it were the real deal. There's no way I'm making a deal without giving up my own picks if I'm only using the first 3 rounds. Even though it won't play out on the board, I wanted to get a little more for Chad than a 2nd rounder. As far as I know, that's fair. Right?

I should start offering other teams my first rounder next year then lol.

I guess in real life it would be, but... I don't know, it seems silly to me.

Wrong.

See if you can re-work the deal for either another pick in the first 3 rounds or a player.

I should start offering other teams my first rounder next year then lol.

I guess in real life it would be, but... I don't know, it seems silly to me.

I dont mind trades that include draft picks that rent in the mock, so long as there is at least 1 part of the trade is in the mock. I'm alos not likely to allow trades for 2009 1sts, as they are slightly unrealistic in regards to this mock.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.