James Hardy

Did you like James Lofton? You know why Green Bay traded him away? Sexual assault charge

How about Cornelius Bennett? Sexual assault with 35 days in jail

How about Bruce Smith? 2 time DUI + 2 time loser in substance testing

Darryl Talley? Assault and DUI

Thurman Thomas? Marijuana

Damien Covington? Drugs and shot dead

The list continues. let's not kid ourselves here. If in 10 years he had one physical altercation with a woman, admitted guilt, completed his program, showed contrition he's fine by me. The keg thing is stupid college crap and he stood up and took the blame for that too.

Amen Brotha :thumbsup:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruises and a torn shirt are a far cry from simple word of mouth. Oh, and I'm sure all of you considered the possibility that she was asked to lie to the police when charges came up either cause he was sorry or to not affect the money coming her way once he gets drafted.

How much you want to bet that the only "big misunderstanding" is how small her long-time boyfriend's paychecks were going to be if he wasn't drafted (or drafted way low)?

B-I-N-G-O!

baby's momma wants to get paid too!

Did you like James Lofton? You know why Green Bay traded him away? Sexual assault charge

The list continues. let's not kid ourselves here. If in 10 years he had one physical altercation with a woman, admitted guilt, completed his program, showed contrition he's fine by me. The keg thing is stupid college crap and he stood up and took the blame for that too.

I'm glad you did this. Lofton was actually TWICE accused of sexual assault....once in 84 and in 86. Marv brought him on board though. So, let's stop with the character stuff, especially since Marv is not even here any more.

I know the list, trust me. But if you can see the problem child before he gets to your door step than the decision is to not draft him. We arent talking players on a team already, we are taking about prospective players.

Big difference between then & now in terms of $$$ and the cap. Teams have much more to lose today then they once did. Today you make a mistake with a high priced player and you pay

and pay

and pay

Right but the flip-side of that is also true, you draft a choir-boy that ends up being a lame talent and you pay

and pay

and pay.

Just sayin'

Btw, my bro(goes to IU) says Hardy is the bomb and that everyone he's ever met that knows him personally says he's a good guy. Sure it's 4th? hand hearsay, but it's not negative.

Also, if there's one thing we have seen is that real problem children seem to have a pattern of bad behavior, as opposed to one incident(the beer thing isn't even worth talking about). It seems that there isn't much else wrong with this guy except this one incident. So who knows? We sure as hell need a tall WR and that this guy plays two sports is the interesting thing for me.

Right but the flip-side of that is also true, you draft a choir-boy that ends up being a lame talent and you pay

and pay

and pay.

Just sayin'

Btw, my bro(goes to IU) says Hardy is the bomb and that everyone he's ever met that knows him personally says he's a good guy. Sure it's 4th? hand hearsay, but it's not negative.

Also, if there's one thing we have seen is that real problem children seem to have a pattern of bad behavior, as opposed to one incident(the beer thing isn't even worth talking about). It seems that there isn't much else wrong with this guy except this one incident. So who knows? We sure as hell need a tall WR and that this guy plays two sports is the interesting thing for me.

Do you get the feeling that every team that passes on this guy is gonna regret it? He has special tools. It would be a great addition to our red zone offense. The Bills can get into the red-zone just fine. He could score 10 or more touchdowns evey season. What else does anyone want?

Once again, you are way off base. Let me try to explain....

While you were in college, having sex, getting high, losing your temper, etc., did you ever beat up an infant? I ask because doing so is not the same as shoving your girlfriend, which is not at all good. We are talking about a defenseless baby. Can't you see the difference?

I am not judging you. This is about a guy who kicked a baby's ass. Don't you see?

Didn't see the article either, but would like to know if it's true. Can you tell me where to find it?

Do you get the feeling that every team that passes on this guy is gonna regret it?

Not nearly as much as I get the feeling that any team that drafts him is going to regret it.