tim anderson

for those who wanted to know why he never played good. My friend's sister dated Tim back when he went to OSU. They keep in thouch and what not. Today I asked him why Tim sucked. He said "he parties and drinks way to much". Thought I would sare it with you guys.

Tim Anderson was pretty good for the Buckeyes. In fact, more consistent over his Buckeye career than even sure fire top 10 pick Vernon Golston.

Yeah well he was consistent for us too. Consistently unable to play NFL caliper football.

I thought that was Mike Williams.

I have a friend whos mother in law's cousin went to Texas who told me that Mike Williams sucked because he was battling an addiction to krispy kreme doughnuts

I know that there's no merit coming from two people, but I heard the same thing from someone else...

And I thought it was Sam Adams who rolled his truck... oh well. All I gather is it was a fat guy.

Buncha simpletons, it was Pat Williams.

Stupid me, I always thought it was because he is a fatass with no talent.

:cry::w00t:

I have a friend whos mother in law's cousin went to Texas who told me that Mike Williams sucked because he was battling an addiction to krispy kreme doughnuts

:lol: